Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LJC I really hope Jack’s claims of SB reading her twitter are her usual lies.

If her income is so precarious, her bank accounts so low and she really is aiming to buy a house in 2 years she wouldn’t be spending money on additional pets. There’s loads of things I’d like to buy, including a cat, but I’m not sure I’d always be able to afford it so I don’t. It’s called being sensible 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's had the dog, how long? 6 weeks or so? She's saying she would have died in the last 6 weeks?

And within that six weeks she was saying how this summer was going to be spent making precious memories with her son :rolleyes:
Poor kid. How he must manage to process her attitude to him is mind-boggling.
As we've all said so many times, thank goodness he lives with his dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
She has an unhealthy obsession with people wanting her dead. I have never wished death on anyone, not even the most evil people in the world. So she can shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm so angry at that tweet.

I know that it's just a passive aggressive narc comment because she will have seen, either through a sock account or via a deluded squig, TDs tweet where she for once showed her ire was with Jack rather than the usual subtweeting. She can't respond and won't take her on especially considering how much she interacts with 'mum', but she literally does not care what she puts out there that her son will see. No one else matters in Jack's world other than Jack which I suspect her son is working out pretty well

Is she saying she's so heart broken she wouldn't have survived it without a dog she has already clearly neglected? All after a few months of a relationship with Harold.

I agree with other frau that have said it before, the hurt comes from being told the truth and losing the idea of what she thought the relationship was, she admitted he told her to see a doctor, probably after her desperate attempts for attention when he did anything not involving her (which she did with Louisa) and he clearly got the police to do a welfare check for guilt free evidence she was full of tit! And Harold is not getting sucked back in, good for him.

I'm so glad her son has a supportive family network other than his mother

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Those people are right though, don't buy pets if you're skint.
I've noticed on budgeting threads on various forums that a lot of people have pets, and the food, insurance and other expenses really start to cause problems when disposable income falls.
Buying a new pet in this financial climate does have to be seen as a luxury lifestyle choice in my opinion. Fine if you can afford it, but don't go on to plead poverty once you've made that choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
The ease and swiftness with which she resorts to weaponising s*****e/claiming that people want her dead to instantly shut down the slightest criticism or dissent is gobsmacking - especially when, by her own admission, her child reads her tweets. There is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I know us Frauen shouldn't be shocked by her selfish deeds any more but wow, just wow. She is wholly egotistical and utterly self absorbed. To throw away such a chilling remark regarding her dog and it being the sole reason she's still around, is reprehensible. A matter of days ago she told her followers that her 12 year old son is earning his summer holiday pocket money monitoring her Twitter. 12 years old and having to deal with such a monstrous ego, I can't comprehend her complete lack of maternal responsibility. That poor, poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I tell you something for someone who claims she is bullied she doesnt half bully me when talks about other things being more important than her son. My heart literally breaks for that kid. He has done nothing to deserve her literally ignoring his presence due to new shiny pup or relationship or whatever else. My kids are literally my one constant. Im not a perfect parent by any stretch no one is. But she is horrid.

In a decade she has literally put him through so much and all on her own selfish whims and needs. Shes a selfish, spiteful cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
She's had the dog, how long? 6 weeks or so? She's saying she would have died in the last 6 weeks?

But worse still, a mysterious 'they' want her dead. I think Mr T Roll should notify his friends at Essex Police about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The ease and swiftness with which she resorts to weaponising s*****e/claiming that people want her dead to instantly shut down the slightest criticism or dissent is gobsmacking - especially when, by her own admission, her child reads her tweets. There is something deeply, fundamentally wrong with her.
It is disturbing isn't it? Relatively mild criticism about buying a designer dog when you say you are poor (and obviously grifting with the 'empty' bank accounts) leads her to talking about s*****e. As someone else said this is all squarely aimed at TD in an attempt to silence her.

Reactions: 65
She's actually sick in the head. And not in the 'I have depression, ADHD/ASD, an ingrown toenail' bullshit way she normally uses as an excuse.

I've only ever wished one person dead Jack, and that was my own husband when he was too riddled with cancer to live any more. duck off and grow up with you're stupid 'you want me dead' tit

I've never had clothes fall apart in the washing machine, and I don't take particular care with my laundry either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
I tell you something for someone who claims she is bullied she doesnt half bully me when talks about other things being more important than her son. My heart literally breaks for that kid. He has done nothing to deserve her literally ignoring his presence due to new shiny pup or relationship or whatever else. My kids are literally my one constant. Im not a perfect parent by any stretch no one is. But she is horrid.

In a decade she has literally put him through so much and all on her own selfish whims and needs. Shes a selfish, spiteful cow
Pure narcissism. Narcissists aren't interested since other people. Family and friends are just extensions of them. They don't give a tit if they upset you as long as they are doing exactly as they please. They know it all! Hence the done that, I'm a literal dog expert, how dare you Crap we see constantly. Best any of us can do with a narc is get away from them. Hideously complex when they are your parent/relative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Also, is she implying that if not for Content she'd have committed suicide over a relationship that lasted less than six months?

I hope whoever paid for last year's months of private dayhab and therapy can get some kind of refund, because I honestly think she's worse now than she's ever been.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Why does she think people want her dead? Seriously? Does she think she's like Martin Luther King or something, that we have to get rid of her to preserve the status quo?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
~Someone's~ in a bad mood today...
I know Jack has said she’s on a new anti-depressant and I know how tough that is (sorry for the merail but I have done that twice in the last year and one of those times there was a mix- up and I was left on no medication for 4 days having weaned off my old one) but her mood swings are pretty bad.

She seems to have no difficulty seeing a Doctor and maybe the new tablets are the ones for her. But she’s “I love my life! Couldn’t be happier! All you mendacious trolls can do one because I AM HAPPY!” to pretty much saying she would have committed suicide in the last 6 weeks.

I know I can’t believe anything she says but does she forget what she tweets? Or is she happy for her work account to show her as one extreme or the other?

A 12-Step programme can’t cure a chemical imbalance and I know hormones can have a huge impact on my mood…but I don’t go into my work and shout “you lot won’t stop until I’m DEAD! I’m EXHAUSTED” to my boss every time he gives me more work.

I think her behaviour is concerning but there comes a point where she should be identifying triggers and working on dealing them too in addition to any medication she needs to take. Just my opinion M’Lud.

TL;DR - her mood swings are concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.