Jack Monroe #342 Dostoevsky rice encyclopaedia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting when you think that Jack deliberately misspelled her teachers names wrong because she wouldn't give them the kudos, and also pass-agg sent books to two people on the list of three already.

Tablespoon of flour? Why not put it in the bleeping recipe then?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Public transport sub-section:
- The Stevie Nicks fan bus driver
- Everyone on the Tile train who clapped
All the passengers on the bus when she made that epic journey of nothingness. All the squigs who attempted to tweet Boots so she could get a shoulder brace as her train arrived from Glasgow. The "friends" who all helped carry the entire series of cookbooks she found in a shop whilst away celebrating her and her mother-in-law's birthdays. So many bit part contributions to the Jack Monroe bandwagon on a bootstrap extravaganza

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't wait for her do some live clawing and howling performance art.
Oh don’t. Remember the cringe ballerina pics? I can just imagine her deciding to do a contemporary dance, choreographed by herself called PoVeRTEa. Music by Billy Bragg.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd like to thank Borbora for telling me I'd never amount to anything and that I'd never achieve my ambition of being a thread starter. Well look at me now, Borb! TOOT TOOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.