Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, her tattoo being upside down is everything but like the lack of apostrophe on her vile t-shirts, she'll have wanted it that way

Lots of love to @moglits, reading that brought tears to my eyes. Just genuine love there.

Reactions: 45
When I walked to work today, I moved lots of pavement snails to safety. (v heavy lovely rain in celery town today)

If I were a Jack Person, it could be said that I have saved many lives.

Reactions: 57
What are the (upside down) numbers on the tag meant to signify? I think I missed that

Is it from her time in 'Nam? Is it a bible verse? If it's the verse I googled, she's having a laugh!
It’s the 1st number off hers, Bubba’s and Lieutenant Dan’s dog tags.

Reactions: 32
In restaurant parlance, Friday is Global Release Day. You know what that means - it's time to unleash the first Pet Slop Bots album. You can download it directly from here: http://www.slopbot.com/petslopbots.html as a zip file. It should work on any device but if it doesn't, please let me know and I can find an alternative way to upload it. Tuck into your electroslop, dear hearts. It's a nourishing bed soup for your ears.

Reactions: 109
OMG!!! I can have The Onion Police as my ring tone, and Nightmeat on my work phone. Best Friday ever!

You are a genius Traumy, a bona fide genius.

Reactions: 51
Just slung it on, what an absolute banger! Congrats

ETA
Jack's lawyer: Look, Jack, I'm sorry, but joking about how you served in Vietnam is not a hate crime.
Jack:

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I'm so sorry to read this, like many people here, I also know what it's like to lose beloved animals. They aren't just pets, they're family, and are forever missed. Sending you all the love & hugs x

Reactions: 40
A cuboid slab that is vaguely greek. Bahahahaha

Reactions: 22
OMG!! Happy Global Release Day! I love this so much. The posters! The #FACTS! The lyrics! And the canal shout-outs!

Thank you for sharing this with us TS. I’m trying to think of something cool/witty to say, but I just love your art and music.

Reactions: 28
Is that the key to her forever home?
I thought it was the key to Aparthotel 17 (A17) where she stayed when in ‘rehab’! Anyway, moving on, it’s a crap tattoo like the rest. Any good tattooist is booked up 6 months in advance, says a lot that she didn’t have to wait very long for the appointment.

Reactions: 34
got derry girls on e4 rn and struck by how much toto (rip irl) resembles content

Reactions: 29
Thank you so much, can't wait to listen to this tomorrow!

Reactions: 17
What are the (upside down) numbers on the tag meant to signify? I think I missed that

Is it from her time in 'Nam? Is it a bible verse? If it's the verse I googled, she's having a laugh!
Jack mentioned it is a reference to a page in the AA’s own “bible”, “The Big Book.”

I am not sure whether it would depend which edition you had as to whether that’s always going to be a correct page number.

I think she means “Acceptance is the Key” which is how some of the text on a version of that page I have seen, is sometimes summarised.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.