Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bladiesla

VIP Member
I know lots of people like that and it's the main reason I have never got one. People change their minds over time and the things that once meant something to them no longer do. My brother has just after about 12 years got his ex wives name covered. 👀
Oh but I don't regret it. it's more a reminder of being young than really enjoying the tatoo itself but I don't hate it. Having said that, I'd never get one with a name or face (despite all the jokes me and my partner make about it).

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Elastoblast

VIP Member
I'm perplexed why Jack doesn't use the term bisexual or pansexual.

It would appear that Jack isn't fond of the term bisexual; for some bizarre reason only she knows.
Possibly confuses it with binary and non binary and forgets what this week's identity is?

• Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
'From this moment on my only requirement in a relationship is someone that looks at me the way my dog looks at me'

I do hope she's not claiming this lovely statement is one thunk up by her very own self - I've heard/read it loads of times before. Suppose it'll impress her sychophantic followers though. :rolleyes:

Boogs

VIP Member
Along a similar vein, I assumed it was in reference to room 217/237 (book or film version) in The Shining. Both Jack and Stephen King have form for bringing forth disturbing and macabre stories that make you question reality.

I don't know if the Overlook Hotel has an Orangery though. However, it does have a smashing Maze that might suffice in lieu of a hydrangea?
#foreverhome❤
I have no technical ability whatsoever but can someone put Jacks face on this?
47BEC179-734A-4163-8F99-1CEFDF9031C8.jpeg

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I have an Instagram page for my business and I acknowledge every single comment I get, even if it's just a little heart ❤. She's so rude!
I swear she does shit content to get the big engagement, so when she goes political Jack tomorrow, the nonsense gets a further reach.

YenE

I don’t normally advocate for eugenics but these people truly should be prevented from making any more humans as stupid and gullible as they are:

View attachment 1421155
Brave and Important people? Right so. No wonder the world is full of insufferable, egomaniacs - how is tweeting half assed pieces of advice and nonsense brave?

Also based on the tweet I think my whole life I must have been “brave and important” cos I talk and text some amount of shite 😂😂

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Yep, not sure what you’re referencing but she said on the Venetia La Manna podcast (incredibly amusing listen, she comes off as a conceited twat and is super rude to Venetia’s now husband) a few years ago that the seasonal recipe book she brought out in 2014 was cooking to the seasons and no one was really doing it therefore it didn’t sell well 🤣
I don’t think I need to waste my time and energy listing not only all the seasonal cookbooks that came before (I’m staring at a Sophie Dahl one right now I’m on my shelf for starters) but it wasn’t a new concept invented by her in the 2010s either 🤪
I wonder what Nigel Slater would say about that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
It's always a great idea to get a new tattoo when you're deep in the throes of the worst heartbreak you've ever experienced, well done Jack!
Yes to this. I say that from personal experience. At the end of my last relationship during what was a very rocky period for me, I decided to have a tattoo of my favourite musician's face on my inner forearm. At that point i hadn't been tattooed in at least a decade. I would have to say my favourite musician remains as it was when i got the tattoo, but I'm now less keen on having it there. I'm currently contemplating having all of my visible tattoos lasered off.

• Heart
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
I made chocolate chip cookies this week, and not to TOOT TOOT my own horn but they're good (apart from the trayload I burned and had to throw away...I'm not autistic so sometimes my cooking goes wrong).

Jack's cookies look frankly dangerous for someone prone to ouchy mouth. Also mixing Smarties and M&Ms is strangely offensive to me, it just feels wrong? Tell me I'm not alone...
It is very wrong. It should be one or the other.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
If her incredibly meaningful tattoo is as meaningful as she says it is, she should have booked in with someone decent! But I bet she went in with a drawing and told them to tattoo it EXACTLY as she'd designed it...

• Haha