Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElectileDysfunction

I have started reading through the Jack threads which I initially took no interest in as I actually like Jack. I will say from the outset that I continue to respect Jack's anti austerity campaigning and I don't think she is a "bad" person. However, a number the comments on here recently have made me think some aspects of her behaviour are worrying, especially for someone whose followers likely include mental health sufferers (given that she is a person on the public eye who has been open about her own MH issues) - particularly the attention she is drawing to her own weight coupled with the admissions at another point that she thinks this is the best she's looked. It may simply be a manifestation of her own (self acknowledged) MH issues that she is seeking reassurance about her looks, but I can see that doing so in this way could be damaging or triggering to others with ED issues.

Also, until I read these threads I hadn't been aware of the Jamie Oliver issue. I'm with Yel on him - I think that whilst he might get it wrong sometimes, fundamentally his heart is in the right place and so having a pop at him was not cool. At least she's held her hand up on that one though and apologised.

I've also seen this, which has confused me. Is it merely a typo on the Companies House records (only one digit different?) That would seem surprising for a government body though. She doesn't look 42 to me so I'm not immediately convinced that she's been lying about her age. But it's weird that her wikipedia page and her Companies House records show different dates of birth by ten years!? You would have thought there was a legal obligation for Companies House to have the correct details?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Droosie123

VIP Member
Attention seeking to this extreme is mental health led.

Yes, Jack is not a mentally well person. I would say she has some kind of personality disorder. Possibly bi-polar but who knows, I'd definitely say she has some elements of narcissism there too.

Lanie

VIP Member
She's basically admitted to doing all the selfies because shes bored and lonely or as most people can see FOR ATTENTION! I have an idea for her it's called grab spoon and some ice cream and sit the hell down and watch a chick flick.... Stay away from sm and get over your break up the rational way!

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Nope, it just becomes a fecking abomination!
The idea of it really does just make me feel sick.

CH seems to mess up on a lot of birthdates. Not sure how or why, but I know it's been flagged on at least a couple of people mentioned on Tattle.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
One day
When you least expect
I will sidle up to you
And turn you over
Replaced
With my face

Speaking of poetry hausfraus, here's our tattle laureate herself vomiting the thesaurus and trying DESPERATELY hard not to talk about herself.

Sorry, there isn't a timestamp, but you can scroll through and find her by hovering the cursor (around 12 minutes ago) - https://www.thebookseller.com/british-book-awards
just watched this. She seemed super uncomfortable speaking.

also is she the only one who dressed up?

MooBelle

VIP Member
Black Sails has lovely ladies in it too but mostly everyone is so sweaty all the time that they would be so smelly. Chris Evans probably smells like clean washing all the time. And freshly baked cookies.
I have NEVER heard of this?!!!! Is it on Netflix?

Melmoo

Chatty Member
So I've been trying to catch up on the last few days but wow there is a lot!!

Anyone care to summarize?

She's broken up with Mrs J and bitten her lips?
she has had lip fillers.. I have really big lips (natural) I bite and chew them all the time and pick the skin off them (attractive I know but just a habit). Even if they had a scab on them they don't stick out on the cupids bow area away from my face the way hers now do.. check out the pic with the red lipstick on at the cupids bow area. She cant reach that area with the bottom part of her month unless she is stretch armstrong..

Reactions: 5

Motherwellgirl

I live in Scotland. We don’t pay for prescriptions either. But 135 quid every 4 weeks seems a lot of cash to be forking out, it’s about 8 or 9 quid per prescription item in England yes?

Edited to say just googled and it says the cost is between 25 and 150 quid a month so maybe what she’s paying is typical for the medication she needs.

Reactions: 5

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Nah, definitely hasn't had actual fillers. Just using 'beautifying' filters that accentuate eyes and lips (to a comedic level) and facetuning the feck out of her pics. Fine to have a little fun with, but don't try to crack to your gullible audience that this is actually how you look, Jack.
Perhaps chicken perhaps..

Reactions: 4