Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldsmithlady809

I give my decent stuff to Thrift. You just put it all in a bag and send the bag off. They do all the work. You nominate a charity and they can either have all the profit or half, you get the other half in thrift credit. I sell very little unless I bring the price right down to peanuts but it is nice when I get an alert that someone has bought something.
(This is just a recommendation for any other Fraus)
Thanks for this! I've been putting off doing a boot sale for weeks as I can't find the time, so I think I'll just do this instead!

Reactions: 18

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
She hasn’t actually posted any recipes in weeks which is really useful when you’re trying to *checks notes* help people eat well on a limited budget. Suck it povos, I’m busy on another city-adjacent break.
Just drink your a watered down shampoo or something you filthy pov!

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
In no way could I be described as a minimalist, but even so, the background in every picture of her house stresses the fuck out of me. So much stuff and clutter on every available horizontal and vertical surface it makes me feel itchy/shudder
And LJC lurking in the background

• Haha

Terrible

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to watch, but it seems she also missed an opportunity to mention that good old soap does away with single-use plastics and is therefore better from an environment and climate perspective.

On that note any recommendations for good ones?
this is the best one I’ve found - there’s none of that waxy straw feeling others have left me with

Ethique Pinkalicious Shampoo Bar, 110g, Cleansing, with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter for Normal Balanced Hair, Eco & Vegan Friendly, Sustainable and Plastic Free https://amzn.eu/d/b43YCPm

• Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
That burglar Bill photo cracks me up every time she posts it!

Also, in the nicest way possible, what on earth could Jack say about sobriety that's not been said before (and better) by other people?

Obsessed with that book! I first read it after I read JK's Into the Wild (highly recommend that too if you've not read it) and it's on rotation regularly. Have you seen any of the new TV series? I've been trying to find out how to watch it because I don't have Hulu.
Apparently it’s out on Disney+ Star on July 27th

• Heart
Reactions: 17