Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
What an amazing day! Best Jack chaos ever. Sorry Georgia Church Suppers, whilst you'll always be a banger, Tinder Jack has surpassed you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
She’s not on the syllabus. Which, btw is called specification nowadays you moonboot.

One of the many Jack hills I will die on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
She's going to be steaming when she finds out that there's a private/members only Tinder for 'celebrities' called Tinder Select.

The problem is, you have to be nominated by a Select member, or invited by Tinder. Neither of which I assume will be happening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I’d live for her getting with a medical professional tbh. Two of my best mates are a GP and a physio. They’re both fantastic, compassionate people but they’re incredibly solutions-orientated. Can you imagine Jack lying, clawing at the floor and wailing, in whatever vicious pain she claims and they’d be like “what’s up?”:

“It’s my RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS playing up again. Also I have a 50p sized hole in my cheek. Also I am probably having some kind of seizure. Also I am autistic so I’m probably having a bit of MELTDOWN”

Honestly people who deal with actual sick people all day are not going to have time for that shit. Other than the obvious narc revenge because of what Harold said (which, by the way, LOL. Chapeau, Harold) my best guess is that she’s drug-seeking.

I'm old and been with my OH for years. I'm thinking it's too long after this afternoon chaos where he flooded the kitchen 🙄. But isn't Tinder more for 'Hook ups' or whatever the young uns call it these days?
Ostensibly yes but I met my husband on Tinder. He was originally a rebound, older hunk for a temporary fling before I moved cities but we only bloody went and fell in love.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I was having a very nice time on my walk in the sunshine earlier then a memory of starfuckers, gym rat and English syllabus came unbidden and I sustained a serious crinjury in public. I don't think I could've coped if she'd had any more Tinder adventures today.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
Had a long and BUSY day yesterday and made the mistake of thinking I’d pop onto Tattle for 10 minutes before bed.
3 hours later and my face looked like this from the excessive involuntary cringing. LJC what a ride.
1656490175433.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 82

moldwarp

VIP Member
So in the last hour, she’s boasted shamelessly about how famous she is, how many awards she has, and how intelligent she is; casually discarded her much vaunted lesbian identity (this would not be a problem IF SHE HADNT MADE SUCH A BIG DEAL OF HER SEXUALITY THROUGHOUT HER CAREER and gotten awards and gigs off the back of it) and casually put three innocent men on blast.
This is Peak Jack Chaos.

Also….ahem…..the dog???????

• Heart
  • Sad

kachoochoo

VIP Member
eeehhhhh, from downloading the app to "buy a hat" in 6 hours! it's not funny, it's alarming and this is why harold left

fucking hell

• Sad

moldwarp

VIP Member
I just can’t believe they she even mentioned OH in the first place (and constantly) and now says he dumped her for no reason. After all this time I can’t believe she is sharing this much.
I imagine after 5 months together so much became clear. She obviously lies constantly about everything and he must have started seeing that in real life. Or he started seeing what she was really like on that last trip, she probably started to feel comfortable enough to let her guard down.
She always smears her exes by implication when coming out of relationships. She heavily implied Allegra was transphonic and borderline emotionally abusive. LJC ruined her chances at TV success. Harold left her without reason. She thinks she's being smart by not naming them but they must see these things and it must be hurtful, not to mention potentially dmaging to their professional reputation. Ironic coming from someone who is quick to scream libel.

To those expressing concern and calling for an intervention...don't make the mistake of thinking that narcs would accept help in good faith. This kind of regular chaos is a classic narc pattern they pull when they need attention. The idea is to frighten people and have people flock to their side. Funnily enough the narc always lands on their feet. IT IS THE FRIEND OR RELATIVE OF THE NARC THAT IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE THEIR LIVES RUINED THAN THE NARC THEMSELVES. That is why people have to withdraw if they don't want to be destroyed - they might do things like asking for a welfare check, but then they step back.

the main narc in my life did this on the regular. I was always, without exception, more traumatised and destroyed than they were. They would do their chaos and then merrily skip off to something else shiny that caught their eye. I would be left trying to pick up the pieces.

Don't forget when one of Jack's former friends came on here last year they said that they'd see Jack having a chaos or breakdown on Twitter but in real life they'd be fine and normal. That is undoubtedly what is happening here.

It's all aimed at upsetting Harold.

If you think I'm cruel and cynical - trust me I learned this the HARD way.

• Heart
  • Sad

Geetbo

VIP Member
The continued silence of Sex Jack feels ominous. Perhaps she saw her unruly labia in the mirror and turned to stone.
Or she’s in a Southend bedsit getting bukkaked by a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I've been like this 😬 since about 2pm. In fact I've cringed so hard I seem to have lost the use of my limbs and have had to ask my very real OH to softly, gently type out this post on my behalf.

Has someone already made a pumble/Bumble joke?

• Haha
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I’d just like to send big Chapeaus to OH’s family, if you’re reading this, for telling him exactly how she behaves online and getting him out of the absolute clusterfuck that is her shit-encrusted grip.

Also NGL I think spaniel friend is teetering on the edge of “ex-friend” status.

• Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Or maybe both?! :p I just think that maybe OH was correct and she does need to see a doctor.
Yeah, but…in the last two years alone she’s had regular therapy, three psychiatrists on speed dial, engagement with a crisis team and expensive dayhab as well as four AA meetings a week. If you have the resources and knowledge she does then it’s your responsibility to understand your triggers and symptoms and take responsibility for your mental health. If she won’t see a doctor then that’s on her.

I’ll save my sympathy for the people who can’t access NHS mental health services and can’t advocate for themselves; the young Black men routinely misdiagnosed with schizophrenia due to cultural ignorance; the self harming teens who get turned away from CAMHS because CAMHS is now so overloaded that self harming is not considered enough of an issue by itself to warrant treatment

• Heart
  • Sad

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She's going about this break up in all the wrong ways.

The bloke didn't break up with you for no reason. There was a reason. It wasn't working and he said it was because you were too damaged/ hard work! That is a reason. They couldn't cope with you and your dramas.

• Heart
Oh gosh! So joins tinder and has lined up several dates already ... with in minutes, it seems.
No time to text these people to check they aren’t giving off weirdo vibes, just jumps straight in….

Seriously, is she ok? her behaviour seems even more manic/high than usual
She's really not. Her ex telling her to go to the doctor is not a good sign.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80