Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Can't just be me thinking she needs intensive therapy for, shall we say, fetishising teachers considering what she posted in the Fugue State tweets? Just doesn't add up. Spaniel friend's tweets are so revealing, not sure how close they actually are IRL but we know for sure that they've been to each others' houses, at least. It shows that there is some crossover between her Twitter and actual life, and that it's not all just a sort of awful, online persona. I'm so, so embarrassed for her and I agree that the latest show is still for Louisa's benefit. She did try to get her help if we are to go by the pics of her in the 'happy place' kitchen last year, swiftly followed by the long stay in rehab (probably paid for by L...?) Same thing Allegra did, drop her off at rehab with a wave then run off in a cloud of dust.
Final thought (Jer-ry!): Poor SB, I can't think of one instance in her whole well-documented er, 'career' where she's put him first.

Where can I find the fugue state teacher stuff? I've heard about it, but would like to read it. Is it in a thread on here or was it pre tattle?

Reactions: 9

mchops

VIP Member
F60.3
Emotionally unstable personality disorder
Personality disorder characterized by a definite tendency to act impulsively and without consideration of the consequences; the mood is unpredictable and capricious. There is a liability to outbursts of emotion and an incapacity to control the behavioural explosions. There is a tendency to quarrelsome behaviour and to conflicts with others, especially when impulsive acts are thwarted or censored. Two types may be distinguished: the impulsive type, characterized predominantly by emotional instability and lack of impulse control, and the borderline type, characterized in addition by disturbances in self-image, aims, and internal preferences, by chronic feelings of emptiness, by intense and unstable interpersonal relationships, and by a tendency to self-destructive behaviour, including suicide gestures and attempts.
Or having a beer or saink.

Reactions: 8