Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Yikes, deleting photos of an animal clearly in distress because horrible meanies on the internet are pointing it out. Haven't we been here before?

• Sad
Reactions: 90

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Actually I am surprised she didn't go. The sort of pretentious unhelpful nonsense she thrives on. If coming out with startling analysis like 'Labour needs to get its shit together' to accompanying whoops is anything to go by.

And it must've been mooted before so apologies but
Thread title 'Boo, I guess' so there is always a reminder of that most cringe anecdote ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Famous writer lol. Yeah, she's up there with J K Rowling. Potatoes is second only to The Great Gatsby in terms of the greatest things ever written in the English language as perceived by the general public.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll be attending via webcam ? I still wouldn't bet a jar of cold tea mixed with flat lemonade that she'd turn up for even that.
Omg can you imagine Jack on one of those giant screens, “thank you bury Glaston much” booming over the speakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

colouredlines

VIP Member
Sorry if someone grabbed this already, but I think we missed it:

Screenshot_20220625-082741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-082745_Twitter.jpg

Given that her most notable foray into kids' cooking so far involved carefully balancing a very hot vessel on upturned teaspoons, steaming a pudding full of allergens for hours, and ending up with something named for its resemblance to a turd, I SHAN'T be holding my breath.

(Not even touching the autism bit, that's for more knowledgeable Frauen!)

• Haha
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
About the UHT milk more, she could have replied to the follower calling her a monster for buying UHT milk that for some people UHT milk is a great sollution (I always have some UHT plant milk for emergencies and buy the 'fresh' plant milk for daily use).

Instead, she went allong with the snobbery and 'confessed' she pretends it's fresh milk to her boy and 'sneaks it past him'.

She is such a wanker.
Exactly! UHT milk is standard here, far more readily available than fresh (which most supermarkets don't stock, or if they do, they will have about 5 bottles out at the bottom of a cabinet - it's clearly not a big seller).

If you're a tea/coffee drinker, you might not want UHT (I guess? I don't drink either!) but you can use it in smoothies, and it's great for baking or cooking. Not everyone lives rurally and has easy access to stallions, so UHT milk is a good option for béchamel, for example.

All information that would be useful from a literal food expert, no?

BTW who the fuck does a 5-step shopping list without a meal plan? She's planning to batch cook this weekend, but has no idea what she's batch cooking? Train the dog to do the groceries, Jack, she'll do a better job than you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Btw I think after not really caring for 2 years I've finally completed the triangulation. Once you google 'what does a eucalyptus tree look like' it's not that hard. Honestly never beheld such scenes of deprivation, or mock Tudor frontages.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Lazarus

VIP Member
Never a tampon, mouthwash, loo roll, kitchen paper or glass cleaner on her list. Also never treats for the cat, or cat litter or a wee treat for SB either.

she said before it’s impossible to eat healthily on such a minuscule budget, then she said her meals are nutritionally balanced and she’s met nutritionists and dieticians who have told her so.

she’s also had a pop at Waitrose for adding avocados to their essential range and now shes buying avocados.

and now we have the curious incident of the unwanted meat in the night time.

none of it makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

veronica71

VIP Member
View attachment 1370638What the actual fuck, squigs?

You know I watched Glastonbury last night and felt a bit sad that I’d never done all that wonderful partying and living life to the fullest like the people there due to various health and other reasons and that my life is a bit sad and small…. But the squigs always make me feel I’ve not hit rock bottom yet 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I've just been reading the infamous thread 31 because I wasn't a tattler back then.

One of the first posts in response to Jack's arrival (on 24th June 2020) was a suggestion that she should enjoy the sunshine and grow her own herbs. Yesterday (24th June 2022) Jack tweeted that she's going to start growing her own herbs.

Hi Jack, I hope you had fun yesterday while you were celebrating your tattle anniversary by re-reading your old posts on this website that you definitely don't visit anymore.

(Dear paralegals, this is a joke not a serious libel. Please don't sue me, thanks huns)

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Wtf is she gonna do with Quark? I remember before I embraced being a fat bastard I went on slimming world and made mashed potato using quark. It truly tasted like depression.
Quark is like someone took a look at cottage cheese and went 'how can I make it worse'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84