Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh I'm fucking furious she's got a dog. That poor thing.

I'm not normally one to report things but the first whiff of inevitable abuse and I am straight onto the RSPCA. Rancid bitch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Lazarus

VIP Member
Remember the other day she referred to him as her long suffering OH?
At least he’s out of his suffering now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
"A dream I’ve been eyeing up for about a decade" - FFS, she's had more dreams than Joseph and his bloody technicolour coat. I'm half expecting Donny Osmond in a loincloth to make an appearance at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Boogs

VIP Member
It’s scary how people enable chaotic narcs.

My ex made Jack look almost stable. I stood my ground and was honest with her which caused constant needless drama, I stayed far longer than I wanted to because of her kid. When I eventually LEFT I pleaded with her to stay single, work on herself and focus on her kid and stop the chaotic relationship rollercoaster she was dragging her on. She assured me she would.

Within days she was seeing someone else. A couple of months later she got engaged to a new woman. Then she hoovered her ex fiancé who she’d accused of abusing her. When she bit she rejected her for a girl 25 years younger than her who she’d met on tiktok who she declared the love of her life. That ended a couple of months later when she cheated on her and less than 4 months later she married her bit on the side. That was all in the space of a year and it was all plastered over social media 😳

I was horrified but her family and friends were all ‘You’re the strongest person I know’ ‘You deserve to be happy’ ‘You’re amazing’ etc. Nobody ever challenges her. They treat her like a vulnerable victim instead of a selfish adult who is massively damaging her child.

I suspect that when people have tried to talk to her in the past she has kicked up such a fuss that they keep quiet for fear of what might happen and the cycle just continues unchallenged.

That’s why I can never feel sorry for Jack. There is a boy who must sit there wondering what is wrong with him because his Mum isn’t interested in him. Exes who’ve been dragged along on a rollercoaster journey of gaslighting and cognitive dissonance who will be sat there thinking what the fuck has just happened. Vulnerable people sending her money because she’s rattled the tip jar and they are worried that she needs help. People who are struggling with their mental health/poverty/addiction who are reading her Twitter account as she is an ‘expert’ and they are looking for guidance.

It’s the damage that narcissists do to those around them.
It's odd she's this cut up about a few month relationship. She seems to move very fast. I get being alittle miffed especially if you really liked them but I mean come on its was hardly Romeo and Juliet.
Narcs move at lightening speed in relationships. They lovebomb like crazy and are very convincing. Until the day when you suddenly realise the reason why you’re feeling like crap is because you’re being gaslit and manipulated constantly. When it ends they are devastated. For 5 minutes until they have snared their next victim.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Imagine all the pointless chaoses OH had to endure (if he’s real - I’m assuming he is for the sake of argument). The Jubilee party gun thing and Jack being told off by her dad; the police visit; the constant tweeting; the “bad arthritis” on the train; the buying mountains of crap in Dutch junk shops; the tree; the messy cluttered house; the libel thing; the “accidental” nuzzling of his brother; the COOKING 😕; it just goes on and on. If you thought you were seeing a grown adult with some accomplishments under their belt, then were faced with all this childishness, and especially if you came to the realisation that all those “accomplishments” were in fact hot air … well then I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did.
Also, I don’t like the way she describes AA meetings as if they are her own personal support group, there just to validate and lift her up. I would think the whole point is that there will be others in the group who struggle and need just as much, if not more, support. I hope they get their chance to be heard too.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Who could have possibly predicted that someone "deliciously ordinary" who "works in a little shop" wasn't looking to be tied down to a Z-list celebrity with a gargantuan sense of self-importance and who can't go a single day without a drama or chance to claim victimhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I actually feel awful for her if they said this to her (big IF), but I really hope this isn't all part of a guilt trip aimed at her parents/LJC/whoever which is my first cynical thought reading this. I hope LJC either got a new number or blocked Jack, frankly.
I don’t think anyone ever said this to her. There was probably a very reasonable break up speech ‘we are on different paths’ kind of thing and in Jack’s narc mind she twisted that to ‘you are too damaged’ or whatever.

Anyway, I’m off to check on my older lesbian friend who is very well off. Need to make sure nobody is sliding into her DMs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Lazarus

VIP Member

Met this guy on Monday
Went to Dordrecht on Tuesday
Collecting spoons on Wednesday
We were making love on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Was dumped on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Don't cry for me Pumble-tina,
The truth is OH did not exist.
All through Jack's wild lies,
Her sad existence,
She's an annoying prune,
So keep your distance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Peachy9

VIP Member
So she regularly complains that her RA prevents her from being able to mobilise... So she gets a dog that needs daily walking.
She complains she has no money, and barely makes ends meet... So gets a dog that can end up costing hundreds, even thousands per year in costs.
She seems to go on jaunts and trips for work and pleasure without so much as a second thought .. So gets a dog that needs her at home each day.
She winged and moaned about rental costs... So gets a dog that will impact on her rental options (gardens add ££££)

I'm actually shocked fraus. Of all the things she could have done, this is up there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-21 15.49.54.png

Put mummys phone down and get off the internet, you nauseating child.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 15.49.29.png

You new? SB's opinion doesn't carry a lot of weight in the slop palace.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 15.48.55.png

You are a cheap teat and a moron.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lazarus

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone ever said this to her. There was probably a very reasonable break up speech ‘we are on different paths’ kind of thing and in Jack’s narc mind she twisted that to ‘you are too damaged’ or whatever.

Anyway, I’m off to check on my older lesbian friend who is very well off. Need to make sure nobody is sliding into her DMs.
Erm… *shuffles feet Britishly* but she is damaged and damaging. I admire anyone who was in a relationship with her and was brave enough to be completely honest with her.
I feel for SB. She’s usually so distracted by Twitter (settle a debate between me and SB, caramac or caramilk type of shite) when they spend time together, or she’s making him eat shitty food, humiliating him by shitting with the door opened in front of his pals, infantilising him with lego flowers and rock tumblers, appropriating his football team etc.
then she invites a new partner into the mix who she’s nuzzling, cooking fancy meals for etc.
now that he’s got her to himself again she’s completely broken by another failed relationship and won’t focus on him.
poor wee guy.

• Sad
  • Heart