Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-20 16.29.40.png

Lol! That didn't last long, did it Jack? TOOT TOOT!

ETA: Tweet above is from 07/03/2022.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

MancBee

VIP Member
I find it difficult to feel sorry for her. She basks in the misfortune of others, is full of hate and fury, causes pile ons to anyone that dares to question her or her motives, begs for money, takes money off strangers, lies...etc. etc. etc.

But you know all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

MancBee

VIP Member
Jack said she is damaged and different.

Damaged things can be repaired, but that takes time and effort. If she wanted to get better she could.

As for being "different", well she isn't. She is one of the most ordinary, conventional women I have met. A few ugly tattoos and bad haircuts do not make you "different".

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Geetbo

VIP Member
Can you imagine being in Jacks AA group? I’d be straight down the offy for some strongbow after every meeting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS WHAT BREED SHE IS! HOW DARE YOU EVEN ASK! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING??

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 17.16.50.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-21 15.15.36.png

Yes, squig. The poor, unfortunate dog is solely there to amuse Jack, not a creature in its own right with its own needs. Lets all say nice things and everything will be fine. Get in the bin, Pollyanna.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
Any excuse to scroll back through her Instagram…

🙄

There is one. I think taken at a wedding somewhere abroad. Louisa has a similar picture but Jack isn’t in it. Summer 2019. It has gone now so must have LEFT in the last deleting spree.

Anyway, she is wearing a floaty thing, looks truly happy and relaxed.

Each time I go back I forget what horrors lie in those little boxes.

And how ill she looked in mid 2020 🥺
She did go to a wedding in Spain that summer. A friend of mine was there, and sat next to her. He said she was nice enough, but made a great dramatic show of turning the wine glasses at her place setting upside down and declaring to anyone in her vicinity that she DOESN’T DRINK.

ETA: the wedding was of Louisa’s friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
'i think we are going to be okay'

jack: ‘i think we are going to be okay’

squig: ‘i am so glad that you are going to be okay, as you have just said in those exact words’

jack: ‘errr fuck YOU i am not okay and never have been, how dare you’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92