Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish someone would ask if her son enjoyed his time away…
Selfish bleep. Poor SB is on the maize snacks and toe jam sausages and she’s been to Holland and Italy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
A bit ashamed to admit I'd never heard of Dordrecht, but I see it is described (probably primarily by the local tourist board) as the Venice of the Netherlands. There is definitely a theme emerging here. Birmingham Frauen, you might wish to prepare yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Was so obvious she was away again. Living the Easy Jet Life all thanks to Patreon. Maybe had some more invoices paid up as well 🎉
Wonder how close the VBI is to completion? Must be any day now, so excited, eeeeeeeeek!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why you so irritable?
Harold gone invisible.

Why you stare?
Harold not there

Why you smirk?
Squigs haven't realised you're a berk

• Haha
Reactions: 48
God, she's such a twit. A weekend off is not the same as a weekend away. It's so revolting to pretend that she's "worked" every weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
We always need to remind ourselves what Jack considers to be work.

Having just worked with someone who barely got anything done themselves yet was constantly talking about the hours they worked......the proof is in the (lack of) pudding.

Or Pumble in Jack's case. She shouts and shouts about working all the hours, but like my colleague, has next to nothing to show for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
God, she's such a twit. A weekend off is not the same as a weekend away. It's so revolting to pretend that she's "worked" every weekend.
If her working so much is true (it isn't) it is fairly sad she has actually duck all to show for it. And also sad she refuses to prioritise time with her son then.

Reactions: 29
So where do we think Jack has been softly and gently whisked off to by OH? An early start to her Scotland visit is a possibility but I haven't detected any foul smells as yet so she may have decided to stop off somewhere on her way up- I suppose the people carrying her sedan chair need a break from time to time.
Just tooting my horn, here. I knew there had been a soft and gentle whisking. Am I Harold?

NOOOOOOOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just tooting my horn, here. I knew there had been a soft and gentle whisking. Am I Harold?

NOOOOOOOOO!
Are you deliciously ordinary, dreamy, with no discernable taste buds and have a sibling who is traumatised from an unsolicited nuzzling? If so you may well be 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe I should give away the money I do have and just leave £19 in my bank account? Apparently then I’ll be able to buy a house and have regular weekend breaks away! Thanks for the tip Jack TOOT TOOT 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It blows my mind that someone in the 21st century can successfully program a camera timer on their phone but not use the Asda website search function correctly. Make it make sense.
...and is able to edit photos to give themselves an entirely different head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was so obvious she was away again. Living the Easy Jet Life all thanks to Patreon. Maybe had some more invoices paid up as well 🎉
Wonder how close the VBI is to completion? Must be any day now, so excited, eeeeeeeeek!
She will have to be careful, all these wee breaks don’t exactly fit in with a poverty stricken lifestyle, especially given that many of her followers are actually struggling with day to day expenses.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.