Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that if Jack went to the Netherlands it'd be straight to the Hague for crimes against food. Oh well, there's always next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She's never taken SB anywhere on holiday has she? Even an away day. The caravan holiday wasn't organised by her.
I don't include that one time trudging round the park with her shopping trolley. Or Liverpool as his dad organised that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Which brings us nicely back to our smol pixie Jack, she writes some utter whoppers and the Guardian print it and we have begun to question if the guardian will print any old bag of shite? Is there no editorial supervision? Are there no belts and braces checks on these articles? I’m astounded to be honest because it feeds right into Trumps “fake news” narrative and means the whole freedom of speech argument is nonsense.
I’m starting to think the Guardian is the lefts answer to the Daily Mail

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I wonder how many Bae Caught Me selfies is Jack going to take before realising we can see there's no one else there in the reflection of her glasses.

What a prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Schrodingers Jack - takes a long weekend “off work” but is also always working 🧐
03A1F33E-FDB3-4686-9798-73CB29ADAD6A.jpeg

19275563-6D40-4A45-BF26-DDCD7E09F433.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ahhh, I know we have some Dutch Frauen, please brace yourselves for crimes against kroketten in 5...4...

(actually don't worry, she'll promise to write up her Dutch recipes soon and we'll never hear about it again)
My money's on stamppot. The sloppiest stamppot known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she was so scared about changing her profile pic to a caravan holiday because of the abuse from trolls over Jack having a cheap domestic holiday and a few days away from her 20+ hour working days 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Wonder if she’ll still manage to pivot to the cost of living crisis / impending recession after coming back to flaunt her lil mini break no one asked about??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve read the Guardian my entire adult life and I’ve subscribed for years because I felt it was a newspaper worth supporting. I don't mind admitting their lack of due diligence when it comes to Monroe has been a real worry to me. I find myself doubting everything I read there now.
The Guardian is probably more responsible for Monroes fake public profile than any other single factor. People believe the Guardian, I believed the Guardian. I won’t be renewing my annual subscription and I will be telling them why.
Same. Brought up with it, read it every day: I’ve not enjoyed some of the regular columnists (or enjoyed some more than others, more like) over the years but they keep giving her a platform and I cannot justify it! Do you think sending a tattle link to the subscription department is in the rules?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how many Bae Caught Me selfies is Jack going to take before realising we can see there's no one else there in the reflection of her glasses.

What a prune.
She’s getting better at hiding the Bluetooth remote nowadays. Nice hand tuck.

Perhaps Jack IS her own OH in a Tyler Durden-esque kind of way. Nobody could love Jack the way she loves herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Wonder if she’ll still manage to pivot to the cost of living crisis / impending recession after coming back to flaunt her lil mini break no one asked about??
She’s been bleddy hard at it, 10 different supermarkets checking out the price of pasta in the Netherlands. She actually thought OH was taking her to Neverland, she’s probs fuming 😤 he told her that he was sneaking her off to Netherlands but he’d not put his dentures in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.