Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that dinner for one? Hope that’s zero alcohol beer you’re drinking - is that a bottle of wine too (second photo)
C45AB590-68AC-498E-BC8E-38284887BBB3.png

C2D2B459-F740-4AD9-A6F8-E12EEA3457FC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Southend ran a series of commercials on Dutch TV a few years ago to attract tourists. Maybe this was a siren song to Dutch Van Harold who came here in his hat made from varkensleer and swept her away?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Awww. So many long weekends away. I’m really sure it’ll be SB’s turn to do something nice soon. Right, Jack? Right??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Ignoring the conspicuous lack of OH in her picture, that's two city breaks abroad in as many months. Not bad for someone who works part time in a little shop and a woman who perpetually has £19 to her name.

I think we need to softly, gently put Harold to rest and instead start referring to the mythical OH as Mr Pat Reon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Jack fleeing the country after a police visit. She's the Ronnie Biggs of bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This has to signal the end of the explicit tin rattle, right? I'm guessing "our forever home" and "legal expenses" might rattle on, but surely there can be no more "£34 in my account" bollocks.

Even if my husband paid for a trip abroad I'd want to have enough money available to cover unexpected expenses, especially with travel the way it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
So she really is knuckling down to save up for that house isn't she? That pledge lasted all of a couple of weeks.
And her smiling lovingly at 'OH' which turns out to be her camera is 😂
When will squigs wise up that she is loaded and paying for these trips herself. There is no being whisked away.
Will she bore us rigid with the local cuisine now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I am actually pleased she is okay.
One hopes though that she won’t be rattling the tin any time soon. Can’t remember the last time I had enough money or a partner to whisk me away.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she really is knuckling down to save up for that house isn't she? That pledge lasted all of a couple of weeks.
And her smiling lovingly at 'OH' which turns out to be her camera is 😂
When will squigs wise up that she is loaded and paying for these trips herself. There is no being whisked away.
Will she bore us rigid with the local cuisine now?
Oh God, she's going to do a "riff on.." something isn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.