Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Terrible

VIP Member
If you like anchovies there is an “influencer” famous from GOMI days called Rosie Londoner (thread on here) who is eating anchovy spread every morning at the moment.

In Italy.

With coffee.

We arrive at 9, leave at 3 and do nothing in our holidays.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh don’t tempt me back to Blowsie - I wasted literally weeks of my life to GOMI Londoner threads back in the day - as far back as Gino Ginelli if that means anything to you…

Anchovies are ok. To a point. I’m not in love or anything (just because).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

trueblue222

VIP Member
See Kevin Bridges is on at the Fringe around same time as Jack would make me such a happy little Gremlin if every thing she says he's front row giving it " Did you aye ?"
I'm going to see Kevin twice on this tour. Once in Newcastle because I could not get Glasgow tickets to start with and then I got them which is exactly the same as the last time. I'm taking my mum to Glasgow which happened the last time

And again in Glasgow me and my mum aren't sitting together as he's that popular we could only get single seats

*image naming your daughter after the nightclub she was conceived in*

I love Kevin Bridges

• Heart

Shawads

VIP Member
Gluten free girl was my thread of choice and what a hilarious GRUNK that was. So many similarities to our Jackie, filthy fingernails, disastrous kickstarters, so many ailments and really funny honorary fraus posting. Worth a look!![/SPOILER.]
FFS I don't have time for anymore 'research' 🤯🙄🤣

Enjoying a drink with the OH.

J'adore Cartman.
Chapeau.

Grinning or grimacing?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missmopps

VIP Member
Yep, it’s unusable. Shame, as it used to be hilarious. I used to read Dooce,ThatWife, art of making a baby, Stephanie Nielsen. They had all the best crazies - including Alice, who banned me for a pm to someone else. Jack’s threads here are better though.
Gluten free girl was my thread of choice and what a hilarious GRUNK that was. So many similarities to our Jackie, filthy fingernails, disastrous kickstarters, so many ailments and really funny honorary fraus posting. Worth a look!![/SPOILER.]

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Was Jack due to go see the Rolling Stones in Amsterdam? Mick Jagger has pulled out due to Covid, or was he too afraid to face old Jackie. She has this effect on people. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, he’d have no sense of smell- best time to do a concert where the audience has a lingering honk.
So is Harold Vampire Squig or what?

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
OT AND GRUNKING SORRY! Maybe one for the Scottish fraus but…

I heard a rumour (friend of a friend) that Mcgarbey’s mum was middle class (teacher) and that he was a bit of a paper bam (eg just mucked about with the radges but wasn’t an actual radge). Might be a load of shite but I find him so annoying I want to believe it.
It’s even more annoying that his book and tv show was legitimately insightful and good when he is such a self important arsehole with problematic views about women😅
That is very much wide of the mark about his mother.

• Sad
  • Wow

trueblue222

VIP Member
Housing Benefit was paid four weekly so once they got her payslip covering the first four week period, they'd have made a payment and she'd have had to repeat the process every time she got paid. They would not have refused to pay until she'd worked for three months. It may amaze Jack to learn that people do overtime or get paid bonuses which might change their entitlement over a period and as HB was a means tested benefit, they'd want to keep track of your means. It's annoying but a minor faff and nothing like the drama Jack turns it into by yet again creating a victim narrative with herself at the centre.
Not even that if you are self employed which she says she was you hand your books in yearly I've done it. It's not difficult. That was then before UC

Reactions: 14