Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Was just thinking that the last time she was this quiet at the weekend her "deliciously normal" OH who works "in a little shop" swept her off for a romantic weekend in Venice.

Wonder if they've been anywhere nice this time? Or maybe they've had an airport chaos and even she realised it would be tone deaf to tweet about...or she's trying to work out how to make it acceptable....finding tickets in a puddle? Accidentally getting on a flight to Barcelona instead of the 13:47 from Southend? (We've all done it).
Or getting the flight from Southend to Gatwick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Oh don’t tempt me back to Blowsie - I wasted literally weeks of my life to GOMI Londoner threads back in the day - as far back as Gino Ginelli if that means anything to you…

Anchovies are ok. To a point. I’m not in love or anything (just because).
I used to distract myself from work/masters by reading her bollocks with Val etc.

Reactions: 14

Helatruralhome

This was always my understanding of the law (based on listening to legal podcasts, your Honour. I'm only a legal Frau in my own mind, rather than reality). How has what Mr Fox said caused serious harm to her reputation? Arguably anything negative he says about anyone on the left will enhance their reputation.
Especially as in her marketing speel for a load of the events she attends she likes to boast about the right wing trolls 'attacking' her :unsure:

Reactions: 13

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can someone advise how you spoiler content of a post?
In your quote box along the top will be an icon of three horizontal dots and an arrow. Click on that and the drop down menu will include 'spoiler'.
Also has 'inline spoiler' which is where you can blur words.

• Heart

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Feebs had a lucky escape - sometimes I remember their matching wanchor tatts and laugh to myself.

SORRY MODS I WILL STOP NOW
Rosie sent me to GOMI and I also wasted probably weeks of my life on her threads. Also, how SHIT is GOMI now? It’s almost unusable. Thinking about it, Alice and Jack are kind of peas in a pod…

• Haha

Terrible

VIP Member
I used to distract myself from work/masters by reading her bollocks with Val etc.

Feebs had a lucky escape - sometimes I remember their matching wanchor tatts and laugh to myself.

SORRY MODS I WILL STOP NOW

Reactions: 11

trueblue222

VIP Member
I missed the Mr T Rill thing

i must add that now there is a 12 week wait on Universal credit. I am waiting to switch from WTC/CTC but can’t until I can afford to have no WTC for 12 weeks.
Surely there shouldn't be a gap. It should take 5 weeks for your UC claim to be processed even if you are transferring over from legacy benefits

Reactions: 11

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I know Darren mcGarvey can be a bit of a diva and problematic in his own way but his first book really did tear Jack and her ilk a new one; he’s since written about the conflicted feelings he has about being ‘accepted’ by the middle class lefties (ie is he now in with the set but alienating his background, or is he just a mascot?)

it shows far more self awareness than Jackcould ever attempt - but then again he can afford to be honest as his backstory can’t be disputed.
I know very little about Darren but he came over as a right twat.

Reactions: 10

Terrible

VIP Member
Rosie sent me to GOMI and I also wasted probably weeks of my life on her threads. Also, how SHIT is GOMI now? It’s almost unusable. Thinking about it, Alice and Jack are kind of peas in a pod…
Yep, it’s unusable. Shame, as it used to be hilarious. I used to read Dooce,ThatWife, art of making a baby, Stephanie Nielsen. They had all the best crazies - including Alice, who banned me for a pm to someone else. Jack’s threads here are better though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10