Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Ahhh, I know we have some Dutch Frauen, please brace yourselves for crimes against kroketten in 5...4...

(actually don't worry, she'll promise to write up her Dutch recipes soon and we'll never hear about it again)
My money's on stamppot. The sloppiest stamppot known to man

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can someone advise how you spoiler content of a post?
In your comment box along the top will be an icon of three horizontal dots and an arrow. Click on that and the drop down menu will include 'spoiler'.
Also has 'inline spoiler' which is where you can blur/obscure words.

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
I'm genuinely sorry that Darren was in a bad place last year but he's an absolute horror. He trashed Nicola all over twitter and she was decent enough to be nice about him

He also made tweets saying he wanted to rehome his cat after it climbed up his curtains.
I can't stand him

Poverty safari. Get in the bin. He's another Monroe. He is fucking insufferable

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Oh she fucked off on holiday again?

I'm off to England on Wednesday. As Kevin Bridges would say. Yaldi. I'll miss her trip to Glasgow. Wee shame that

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Does anyone want to do the new thread? I would but I've never done it before and I'm a bit of a space cadet today due to nausea meds. It would take me forever.

• Heart

trueblue222

VIP Member
Absolutely there is not a three month delay built into the benefits system. Its 4 weeks and of course things go wrong but I knew it. I said a couple of weeks ago that I bet she didn't claim HB right away and I was right.

I've been employed full time part time and zero hours. Self employed too but one thing I do know is as soon as you are entitled claim

If you got HB and now UC that automatically triggers a council tax discount. And I bet she didn't have over 16 k savings so she would have been entitled

Is this possibly squig made? There is a link at the bottom to a legitimate seeming github. Alternatively, and not to stoke an early morning Saturday chaos but, the github account in question belongs to a man who wears....hats.....
If I'm not mistaken, his profile pic could have been taken in Scotland too.

• Wow
  • Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Frauen, I had a nap on the sofa this afternoon because the weather was grotty, and ended up dreaming about our smol pixie. She was headlining the O2 Academy in Glasgow, and all the parts of the audience were assigned different foods that Jack and an inexplicable Richard Osman had set to music.
It could at least have been the hydro

Much better venue 😃

I've worked security at the O2 in Glasgow and I don't like that venue and I can't even explain why

A few years ago Muse played the hydro and matt Bellamy dedicated the song uprising to Scottish indy

Maybe Jack could headline with Muse under the disguise of benedict cumberscotch

The fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hackastory

The intent is to prove that the price of "value" ranges of foods have increased by more than the published rate of inflation and, therefore, the "true" rate of inflation is higher for the poorest.
Ohh! I finally understand this, thank you

Reactions: 18

Ostapbender

VIP Member
A friend was concerned the other day when she dropped in for the first time to a cafe that her partner frequents, and was told, "Oh your boyfriend was here earlier." Did they triangulate her? Jack, is understanding cafe staff behaviour part of your HUGE remit? Send answeros

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Ostapbender

VIP Member
re: the Hugh chat, Hugh mouthing along to the car's engine, pretending to roar, while wearing aviators... that's very Jack

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
My cat, who is DEAD (of very old age and natural causes, a long time ago), was named after one of the toys in this scene. Always love to see it.
Enjoying a drink with the OH.

Back on topic, do you think Jack will arrive in a helicopter next to the Tall Ship, like Jay Z and Beyoncé did at T in the Park?

• Haha