Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
It's the anniversary of Grenfell tomorrow. She better not roll out her awful 'I was asked to be a consultant as a fire officer' guff.
Off topic I remember Grenfell well, I was up with my one year old in the wee hours, ( like every morning back then) I used to lie and doze on the sofa and have BBC news on in the background. I watched it all happen life. Was soooo sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

trueblue222

VIP Member
If she has been caught out lying on twitter, either about her daily death threats or circumstances around the gun, so much so it required a police visit - then it won't look too good for her landmark libel case will it?
No but she's been lying on twitter for years and getting away with it but absolutely her twitter shows that she's a nasty grifting liar.

Like what kind of walloper sits on top a gun and then tells people it's been fired in a residential street

If I were the Edinburgh book festival I'd be cancelling her talk. I'm assuming she will get paid for it and possibly expenses. She doesn't deserve it. Not after her behaviour on twitter over the years.

She deserves fuck all cash and no platform.

YenE

I think she deliberately does these photos so we spend time speculating. I’m being generous here as I don’t want to believe she has a sad little life pretending to have an OH.
Yeah I kinda don’t want to believe she’d do that either. She doesn’t say OH took the photo or was around so I’m hoping she just decided to take a selfie to show how happy she is after their “mini break”z

Similarly she may just not mention SB coming alone because she’s finally giving him a modicum of online privacy.

The alternatives are just too cringy and sad to think about…….

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Maybe it was like the ‘nutrition’ degree that was mentioned once and then quietly shelved. She probably signed up for one of those free OU courses or something then didn’t bother to actually do the work.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Ooh, there's an Aberdeen in New South Wales. Jack'd hate it, she'd get her arse handed to her at one of the two watering holes. Fun fact, this is where Katherine Knight committed the crime which has her currently in jail for the term of her natural life. Don't google her if you've a weak stomach.
Now I have to Google.

Eta well that was unpleasant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Charitas

Chatty Member
Is this possibly squig made? There is a link at the bottom to a legitimate seeming github. Alternatively, and not to stoke an early morning Saturday chaos but, the github account in question belongs to a man who wears....hats.....
I have been picturing a hub full of virtual gits . All the annoying interweb types backing up their hard drives

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Oh I agree the odd weekend away without kids is fine, but never seems to do anything with him and even if he doesn't seem bothered I bet it's building up a secret resentment for her. One day on the future he will blow and all this shit will come tumbling out and she will be upset!
I agree. The teen years are turbulent enough as it is. God knows my own SB aged me about 100 years between the ages of 14-16. Those preteen memories of family stuff are so important when they 'come back' after the difficult period where teens (rightly) start to pull away from their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Just for shits and giggles whilst she's quiet-

Nah, seriously, read her last paragraph on this one-

Fear not though, she got a trial that very day!-

Waiting by that phone again, will she get the job?-

• Haha
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
TV makes you nervy?
Come chill out in Kinlochbervie.

Kitchen in a mess?
Shut the door and hit Durness.

• Haha

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
Thanks to @BlendedSlop and @jenny2603 for the combined brilliance of the thread title suggestion. Your prize of a rancid, sentient Pumble is being softly, gently, anonymously left on your doorsteps as we speak.

Last thread recap:
Weeeell it is a strange one. Jack has not made a personal appearance apart from to break cover to post Mini Cooper was never hers, durrhh, why on earth would anyone ever think that, before it was swiftly deleted. What a delightfully capricious smol pixie.
Rumours abound about her absence. A bollocking from Big Dave and Sarfend Constabulary seem to be the main contender. On account of her barmy 'I love the smell of napalm in the morning' style photo.
Scottish ninnies are understandably affeared and frit she may be on her way ta Scots wah hey. She is pencilled in for a number of speaking engagements. Helping the sad poors be less sad and poor by buying her books and donating to her Paypal or something like that.

Housekeeping:
No VBI though it was promised 'soon'.
No mention of the residual Teemill money promised to charities other than the Trussell Trust. This really needs to be addressed by Jack. Does she really think people have forgotten these other charities?
No update on her landmark libel case.
Dare I ask what a Pumble is? It sounds like a poor mans crumble ( without fruit of course) 🥧

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
This was always my understanding of the law (based on listening to legal podcasts, your Honour. I'm only a legal Frau in my own mind, rather than reality). How has what Mr Fox said caused serious harm to her reputation? Arguably anything negative he says about anyone on the left will enhance their reputation.
Yes and Jack did more than anyone to draw attention to it by sharing the link on her Twitter. If she'd ignored it, it wouldn't have had the reach it's had. She also gained followers and donations which unless she carried out affordability checks could well have come from people poorer than her. I'm not a legal frau but I think the whole thing is a non starter.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Owl champagne is short for “hooting and fizzing” it’s short if you write it in emoji. Jack described laughing as “hooting and fizzing around the room” once, when she must have been feeling very Enid Blyton.
Am I right that the hooting and fizzing first started with Jack presenting her long suffering son with some ghastly offering and he was so delighted that H & F was his reaction 🙄
I always think H & F is more likely to apply to the sounds coming from the bathroom after some slop and when the squatty potty is being used.

• Haha
  • Sick

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I do not believe for one nano second that she accompanies people to benefit appeals. No she does not.

She is a lying bullshitter

Could you imagine someone's DLA appeal and her sitting giving it that time I had to unplug the fridge?

Fuck right off. She also said she was approached to do celeb big brother and said no. Which might be true.
No I don't believe she was helped anyone like this at all. If she was accompanying people to appeals or helping vulnerable people over the phone, someone somewhere by now would have gone public about it, praising her beans work. Even an anonymous account of how Jack helped them. There's been nothing.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toot Toot, it's the past calling.

March 2012-

• Wow
  • Sick

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Whilst it’s lovely she’s cleared up the bottle issue, what that also means is that she’s also confirmed the only visible drink on the table is her own one. Presumably OH is not only tee-total but also does not actually take in any fluid at all?
The vampire connection continues to grow

• Haha