Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shimmering

VIP Member
She's obviously reading here, I've seen numerous posters comment that she looks like a bellend.

Brave of her to comment that a totally normal photo of someone is bellendish when she's literally just deleted a photo of her straddling a gun, fake pensively staring off into the middle distance, looking like Ozzy Osborne.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I don't feel sorry for her and Old Harold will leave within the year, probably after an inappropriate proposal. She'll be back on the drink, she'll have posted herself down the stairs an average of twice per month, her cat will still be an absolute unit and squigs will still be kissing her Mediterranean arse for shouting TORIES BAD ad infinitum.

Twas ever thus, plus ca change, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

MancBee

VIP Member
I will never question Jacks working class antecedents again. Not only did she survive life on the Mean Streets of large detached houses in Thorpe Bay, she came back armed only with a vape and an artillery gun. What a role model to us all.
View attachment 1323245
Having looked on street view I can see why the council have removed the trees. The footpath is hardly wide enough for two people to pass. With a tree in the middle of the pavement there is hardly any room for a single pedestrian. It would be particularly impassable for wheelchair users, so they would have to go out into the road. The tree roots are making much of the pavements a trip hazard for anyone with even slight mobility problems, once again forcing pedestrians into the road.

But Mr and Mrs Jack like the look of them, sod the disabled and elderly.

That nectarine citrus fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

But

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

colouredlines

VIP Member
I worked in a supermarket when I was younger, and I don't remember a lot of piss, vomit, or syringes? Southend Asda must be wild...

• Haha
Reactions: 85

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Thanks @Pocahontas for the new thread and Sidey B, I was just going to honour your words with a little ditty but the thread closed:

Take me down to the Southend City
Where the grass is long and the homes are shitty
Oh won’t you buy me a hoooommmmmmme woah oh

Jack really is an enigma isn’t she. 34 and still has to delete things from social media because daddy tells her to. And we see you Jackanory, ramping up the the depression chat to hide the low-alcohol drinks chat. Plus ca change 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Yel

Chatty Member
It shows jack for the bitter spiteful person she is, reposting a photo from someone's socials to be a bitch.

Tom is having fun with a job in the media and regularly going into Westminster palace. Meanwhile jack is at home on twatter still clinging on to the time Theresa May invited her to a gardent party and presenting it as if she achieved something in politics.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack seems to think nectarines are a citrus fruit. Serious question - Is there anything she isn't wrong about?

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 16.04.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalalala1212

I don’t know where this will fall but I was a serial lurker to these threads in the DKL days, howled with laughter at them regularly (they were such a lockdown highlight) - the glove birds were especially great.
Anyway, life went back to busy and I hadn’t been on here for a lot of threads but I’ve recently come back and they’re still just as hilarious and I’ve been snorting laughing many times - you’re all great!
Anyway - as you were fraus (ps You can go away for ages and Jack’s still doing exactly the same shite like you never looked away..)

• Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
45034AA4-BC0F-46B8-8F95-060707573E21.jpeg

Narrator: She did pull that shit many times more and even found ways to monetise “pulling that shit” for years to come.

• Haha
  • Angry

colouredlines

VIP Member
"I generally don't wish anyone ill" has got to be Lie of the Day, right? We all know there's a lever arch file somewhere in the Shitty Bungalow labeled JACK'S ENEMIES with a very, very long list of names, including Jamie Oliver written ten times with so much pressure that the nib of her pen ripped the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82