Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sure if we’ve seen this tag - how bad must it be when you need an app to tidy up? How much stuff must you have?

3715C718-5895-43F1-8837-D54F6BA47BCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why does she even need an office? Her work is Twitter. She tweets from everywhere anyway- the sofa, the bog, her bed, from where she tweets that she can't be arsed to go down to the kitchen to check on something. Will she get out of bed now because it is the office?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks for saying this because that’s my understanding of steroid injections. Well maybe not 2 in your lifetime but I’d definitely heard (several family members) that once you’ve had one it will be years before they’ll do another. I’ve had family who have had immediate relief from them but quite short term hits and they are gagging for a second but Docs won’t let it happen. I’m pretty sure they spell that out to you when you have your first because it’s a bit of a last chance saloon procedure before surgery 🤷‍♀️
Yeah they can cause damage to the joints if they’re used too much- definitely not more regularly than yearly at a minimum. (I’m waiting for my second lot in my SI joints)

Reactions: 17
Why does she even need an office? Her work is Twitter. She tweets from everywhere anyway- the sofa, the bog, her bed, from where she tweets that she can't be arsed to go down to the kitchen to check on something. Will she get out of bed now because it is the office?
Performative nonsense. Jack is that person who says gosh I've just been SO BUSY!!!! everytime you're in hearing distance when you know fine well they do absolutely bloody nothing. Same energy as that person who claims to hate something that everybody else loves. A through and through pick-me person.

Reactions: 30
Eh pretty sure it looks cluttered because it's cluttered. It could be 3am, 9am, 3pm and it would still be cluttered.

Everyone remember Jack is listing her pans now and she counts that as part of her 'work day'.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Let's just say for the record she is not nor never has been quirky. She is very much a very basic very 1970s housewife person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1313563
View attachment 1313564

Jack, you're boring me. Please do a chaos x
Don't worry. She'll tweet why all the door knobs are different soon. Exciting times.

I might be old-fashioned but when I declutter I don't need an app I just need an empty car boot and alot of bin bags/ charity shop bags.
I think those type of declutter apps/systems can be helpful if you've got to a point where you are completely overwhelmed but they require you to be completely ruthless to work. Jack clearly hasn't grasped that here 🤔.

I very loosely follow TOMM for cleaning. Mainly because of having a teenager plus his friends trooping in and out, 4 dogs, working, working nights, peri meno fatigue, years of depression and I don't want to live in a shithole covered in dog hair and stinking of boy 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm trying really hard to stop myself going into the kitchen to count my pans. :ROFLMAO:
At least I'm aware I'm a saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.