Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept I didn't even clock the comment about needing the spare room for something else! Good lord I hope it's for a mini studio to do youtube from or something else

Reactions: 38
Except if she is pregnant why would she need the spare room back for a nursery when she's moving before the end of the year. You would not kit a nursery out and then move 3 months later

I don't think she's pregnant because she put the fingers crossed at the end of her post this morning.
I can't be arsed with people who talk in riddles. Spit it out or shut the actual fuck up

Reactions: 53
Where is the disgusting rug?
So she has her computer in the kitchen. Yay. You crazy smol pixie.

Reactions: 34
Are we related? Almost all my costumes were boxes and crepe paper. My mum was amazing at doing costumes.

Reactions: 15
Excellent subtweet here:

Yep, look at wee Jack coining it in , from people mainly earning less than her triangulate 🔺️ me babe, i dont think you could sue me for observing what you do, and if so I have fuck all X

Reactions: 44
Reactions: 40
Can’t help but wonder if you’re still gonna have the luxury of a spare room in a few months when you’re stacking CCJs at the rate you currently are hun

Reactions: 63
Come on dutiful squigs! Ask her about the "something else" so she can go all coy and cryptic. We love that Jack - GOAT.

Reactions: 37
Need the spare room back for something soon’

fuck off Jack. She is seriously unwell.
Offs! Is she hinting at a nursery? 'No no no DO NOT comment on that photo and send me DMs asking if I'm pregnant, it's awfully bad-mannered, such bad form and so introooosive. Literally'.

And then she posts this? Such an attention-seeker. She knows what she's doing.

Reactions: 53
That kitchen is making me feel very peculiar. It’s like a cross between hoarders gone wrong and, do you know what, fuck knows what else! I’ve never seen anything like it! How do you keep things clean when they’re all out like that? I’d never be done wiping things down and ain’t nobody got enough time in a 120hr working week for that shite. Why, oh why, would you show anybody this and BE PROUD?! I’m very, very confused.

Reactions: 42
She could save herself £20 a week shopping by, you know, eating the food she already has in the house.

That really is a lot of food. And you can compare from older pics that the volume of stuff in some of those jars hasn't changed in months. Her food waste is gross, even grosser if you consider her media stance. Ergh.

Reactions: 60
The state of her house doesn't bother me. She's got a lot of stuff but her house doesn't look dirty. If I had a three bedroom bungalow I might fill it with all sorts of tat too but it's not me moving in six months and having to get rid of it all

Reactions: 21
I agree. She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing.

Reactions: 42
I don’t think OH is SB’s.

My gut is it’s someone she met at AA (a terrible idea for them both).

Reactions: 50
A lot more than a few days ago when her bare bare cupboards were all over the media. You could almost think...oh, surely not.

Reactions: 46
I thought it was ‘Beck’

Reactions: 14
Are we related? Almost all my costumes were boxes and crepe paper. My mum was amazing at doing costumes.
My mum is hugely creative. She can sew knit and cross stitch and she's great at DIY too.

She's a really good gardener too.

In fact she apologised to me recently she made me this party dress where I looked like Heidi and there was another time and I am not joking she made me this reversible skirt for a dancing display that you turned over and it was a school skirt (money was tight).

We were out for a drink a couple of months ago and I was talking about it and I laughed so much I was crying. I'll forgive her as she knitted me a silk hat recently

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.