Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary portas has a brain, she’s far too savvy to be snared by a pixie
And probably wouldn’t react too well to being described as “refreshingly ordinary” either.

She probably wouldn’t love having her brother softly, gently nuzzled by her partner at a family get together either, but it takes all sorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also the refusal to say who her partner is is just odd. Everyone else gets splashed all over the press but not them. She's not fiercely private and never has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also the refusal to say who her partner is is just odd. Everyone else gets splashed all over the press but not them. She's not fiercely private and never has been.
Fiercely private, except when she was doing nauseating joint interviews with Allegra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Are we getting Monarchy Jack today? She must be conflicted, military round the edges but the middle class Guardian readers who lap up her pish are Republicans. Tricky.

Reactions: 30
Are we getting Monarchy Jack today? She must be conflict, military round the edges but the middle class Guardian readers who lap up her pish are Republicans. Tricky.
Massive fan of arr Di and Tara P-T as well. She absolutely LOVES the queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fiercely private, except when she was doing nauseating joint interviews with Allegra.
I just googled and found two photos of them and their kids. One for a guardian article.

She absolutely used the fact that she was with Allegra to boost her profile and she used her kid too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m going to be a truther and say she edited the belly pic
She definitely didn't edit the photos. A squig posted the photos - Jack only used one of them, and she only posted it back to him (with Linda Riley and Claire Sweeny tagged in).

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I don’t think she’s refusing to say I don’t think anyone has asked and that must be incredibly frustrating for her because she’s most certainly dropped a cacophony of hints x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She never seems to take her son anywhere or do anything with him. Where’s the trips to London to see a show? The jaunts to the seaside? The rambles in the countryside?
Confined to the house of horrors eating slop!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Keep away from Susie! Oh, and this joke was done a few years back my Michael McIntyre.
Screenshot_2022-06-02-13-06-14-70_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Well done, gaslighting prick. You were begging for a with child speculation and have been setting it up for a while. Remember how excited she was about that click bait site following the “suggest some girl’s names” nonsense? She leapt on that high horse quick smart and moaned about it like she is now. If you didn’t mention it no on would know! I personally don’t think it’s advisable to rush into anything so early into sobriety and a relationship.

She literally doesn't need to say anything. No one mentioned it on Twitter...she brought it up. 🤷‍♀️
This is exactly how it would play out if someone asked her about OH.

"I am fiercely protective of my privacy and only appear in the media when it is required for my campaigning work. I receive daily death threats and would never compromise the safety of my partner by exposing them to this. Also what kind of creep asks about other peoples sex lives- ew"

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yel

Jack is one of few people that's even more insufferable than head girl of the be kind movement Laura whitmore.

One day Laura will do a pregnant underwear photoshoot for the media, regularly tell paps where she'll be, the next day she'll be screaming "respect my privacy" and target a journalist who dares to ask a question about the pregnancy. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.