Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LJC I don’t think I’m ever going to catch up!

I’ve jumped forward just to say I am HOOTING at this post from the past thread (thanks @Veronicaaa and all the Tweet Catching Comrades):

Now, we all have our Before Times and I’ve been in some difficult situations but I don’t think I’ve ever been to a party where the host has enforced a hat on me. I don’t know why but it’s really tickled me, I’m bordering on hysterical.

The nights must fly by for Harold, all these jolly japes to reminisce over…

Reactions: 63
The Telegraph comments were interesting, our Jack apparently was in "absolute poverty" at one point according to one commenter.

Reactions: 28
If ever she were to be expecting again, she'd be wielding the fact like a shield to deflect all criticism, just as she wields all her labels. Won't be able to say a word against her as it's putting stress on a pregnant lady, then a 'new mum' etc etc. She'd be even more of a horror, imo.

Reactions: 40
True, she'd be straight into 'how can I monetise this?'. She must be kicking herself for not getting into Mummy blogging when the going was good, she colud have retired by now. Picking 'poverty' as your cosplay isn't the smartest move.

Reactions: 39
To be fair people on here speculating if she's pregnant has nothing to do with people sliding into her Dms asking the same question.

I would never walk up to someone in real life and say are you pregnant. However Jack herself talks about her weight regularly on twitter and she could have responded to the people who asked her privately but no. She has to demand that other people don't ask the same question. Plus all sensitivities aside around the issue I don't think anyone would have been asking the question to attack her.

She also seems to be suggesting she wants another baby and she's been seeing her partner a few months. Also she's the person who was saying how great the photos were so people clearly looked at them. I'm afraid someone with her profile on twitter will get asked questions she doesn't like

Also odd to me that she calls these people out but not the people sending her daily death threats in real time as it were

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Some of these comments are !
Love to see us getting a mention

Reactions: 26
Ever regret opening a spoiler

Reactions: 59
I highly doubt that she received 4 DMs at 4am. Most people are asleep!
I agree that nobody was asking the question to attack her. Jack wants attention on Jack’s terms. She wants to be in control of the narrative and to manipulate people accordingly.

Reactions: 35
I've never heard such rumours either. And I can't imagine people would hold back what with the other accusations levelled at him.
I don't think he would be too happy about it either. Who would.
She is going to get herself into very hot water one day. Where all her lies will be uncovered.

Reactions: 27
I hope she does do the libel case, only so that Lozza and friends can hire that Camilla woman to cross examine and hand her printed off screenshots of- THAT MAN, David Walliams Coke allegation, headmaster, Lee Anderson, Chris giles, Stacy Dooley, and then when Jack pulls the card of “I’m sorry I made a mistake” pulls out her loving support for Prince Harry yet complete irrational hatred for Paul Hollywood and rehashing of that pic from 15-20 years ago of the nazi Fancy dress.

And of course Georgia Church Suppers.

Reactions: 43

Yel

Does she not realise that Jeremy Kyle is a prominent part of news international UK these days? The times has been very supportive of her thus far. Yet another hugely powerful media organisation that might tire of pandering to her.

She said JHB (of news UK) had her mask slip not that long ago for taking umbridge with white-wingers, then deleted it. Someone else who had previously been full of praise for jack.

"You're better than that jack" - JHB
No, she really isn't.

Reactions: 40
It feels like Jack is trying to elevate that whole narrative of mainstream media have no integrity or whatever to boost her profile. I think she likes the idea of just becoming a talking shithead like, Lozza, OJ, Ash etc as she will see it pays to promote the view of independent “journalism”

I did find it funny when she shit the bed when Aaron bastani challenged her the other day!

Reactions: 29
I was actually thinking yesterday she should just go out in a bin bag and that's what that jumpsuit looks like. It's the fact that it's so plain. She could have dressed it up a bit more. Even if she put a colourful jacket over the top

As I said yesterday I put on weight in lockdown and I tend to wear dresses when I'm bigger and going out and jeans when I'm slimmer.

My go to outfit last year was a three quid dress which is sleeveless, black with hearts on it, a pair of wide legged black trousers and a denim waistcoat over the top of the dress.

I'm not trying to say that my fashion is cutting edge but she never seems to get it right and I think a huge part of that is that she isn't comfortable in her own skin

She's also talking nonsense about protecting her son. He's been splashed over multiple newspapers as has his name. She's used him for the grift in times gone by.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Well done, gaslighting prick. You were begging for a with child speculation and have been setting it up for a while. Remember how excited she was about that click bait site following the “suggest some girl’s names” nonsense? She leapt on that high horse quick smart and moaned about it like she is now. If you didn’t mention it no on would know! I personally don’t think it’s advisable to rush into anything so early into sobriety and a relationship.

She literally doesn't need to say anything. No one mentioned it on Twitter...she brought it up.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.