Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
She's even nastier and more unbearable than usual, I wonder what's up? Feeling cock-a-hoop after sending out actual legal letters, or in a fit of narc rage because Harold has LEFT? Her behaviour is bizarre. And isn't her implication that JO has nicked her work a rather dangerous one? What 'history' do they have? #teamJamie
It's pure jealousy and spite. JO is dyslexic and really struggled at school and has talked about how he got this piss taken out him for going to special needs classes for additional support. Despite that he's put all that crap behind him, found something he's good at and been really successful. Contrast that with Jack still wailing about school and her never ending tacky drama.

I think she's on safer ground accusing JO of nicking things from her because there's not a person alive stupid enough to believe he'd benefit by taking anything from that no talent slopgibbon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
If only she had read her email in 2014 she could have actually campaigned on this then rather than jumping on the bandwagon now. And there have been numerous other factors since 2014 which will have had an impact, brexit, covid, Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
So she's just ghoulishly posted a list of people she believes to have died of literal starvation to use as a weapon in an argument but is fine with £20k going straight to the Jack Monroe Forever Orangery Fund instead of food banks? And someone just gave her an award for campaigning?? Her ego is monstrous, it's worse than the Pumble.

• Sad
  • Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
1653180800953.png

'Unpaid talking head shit'?
Or the opportunity to advocate and campaign on a huge scale. Talk about pissing on the means of delivering her message - if that is actually what she believes in. But nope. Won't do it if it doesn't pay. Even though she already works for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
First and last tweets are by the same person, someone with almost 16k followers, one of which is Jack. Jack's liked the third tweet down, which snitch-tagged her.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 23.37.14.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Why no one is calling her out on this is appalllng. Looking at you Nigella.
1653174178105.png

Jack I know you read here. Please delete the ‘wasted legs’ photo and comments relating to it and apologise for that poor man who could well be reading your tweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Fuck's sake Jack your emails aren't an ancient Egyptian tomb, nobody gives a toss about what's in them. You could find more interesting things in your neighbour's bin.

Also, to the surprise of probably no-one, she already owns a punch bag (thanks @kachoochoo for the screenshot). Maybe it was an investment piece she sold to make up the £10k for the Trussell Trust.

Screenshot_20200915-230814_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Can I just say, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and EXACTLY. Also cookery books are not highbrow literature you monumental whelksplat, unless they're that Isabel Allende one that I bought by accident thinking it was a novel and frankly it still read like one because she is a beautiful writer. You, MadamSir, are a slopgibbon who throws their own shit at the page.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Her followers really are a bunch of snivelling little lickspittles, falling over each other to threaten people for wrongthink on their queen's behalf. I bet they were all grasses at school.

Recent years have seen me disenchanted with politicians on a local and national level, watching as a neo-liberalist and utterly capitalist attitude swallows up everything that is public-spirited about our people and public services, and although not accepting it, almost resigning myself to it as our future. When, on election night in May 2010, it became apparent that there was going to have to be a Coalition Government, I sat tight and prayed for a Labour-Liberal Coalition. We all know that that didn’t happen. Bitterly disappointed wasn’t the word, but I had no right to be, because I did not vote. Such was my disillusionment and disenchantment, I did not bother. I thought, why bother? What difference will my one vote make? I know they won’t win, so why bother?
Screenshot_20220522-102620_Twitter.jpg

Literally incapable of lying though.

• Haha
  • Angry

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m finding her whole twitter presence genuinely really disturbing at the moment, it’s like over the last few months she’s got even worse.
After I posted my last comment, I read on and saw your post Sidey B that it was Squig who took the pic from here.

I have noticed a considerable decline in Jack’s behaviour since my sabbatical. She is disgustingly arrogant for someone who brings very little to the table. It’s little wonder though really. I don’t use Twitter because it looks to me to be a hellsite and her flying monkeys do nothing to convince me otherwise.

Every time I think ‘this will be her undoing’ but she’s untouchable. People queuing up to fight her battles, people who don’t want to hear a word against her when the evidence is staring them in the face.

I feel sad for the folk who are in genuine poverty because Jack Monroe is firmly in place as the spokeswoman and claims so much credit for doing fuck all.

Katie Hopkins is vile but at least she’s vile across the board. Jack is the ultimate keyboard warrior who causes so much trouble on social media but shits herself the minute she’s forced to be herself.

• Heart
  • Sad

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
272A75B2-183B-454C-A76D-6232A929FD45.jpeg

ooof… this started on a pleasant note and then turned very dark.

Who is “your lot”?
Just try a dose of positivity for once Jacque

Also, this is going to sound wanky… but surely the more you appear on TV you increase your profile and build your brand.This will then lead to more “paid” gigs, increased sales of books, perhaps paid sponsorship deals?

• Wow
  • Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
dossier? a list of names of deceased people rather tastelessly posted on twitter is a dossier now is it?

fuckwit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 81