Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Errr yeah, makesuthink (or it should do) that perhaps it's not just the right wing who see right through her.

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 08.48.14.png

ETA people are tagging in their employer.

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 08.50.53.png

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 08.54.43.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 97

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Wow. So HIV thing is horrendous and probably one of her FMs worst moments in history. Well done for cultivating your little corner of warm douches or whatever you call them when you are pretending the hellsite is kind. Wanks.

Her bullying of JO is also disgusting, she waited to get the scent of how the tide was flowing then threw herself under the bandwagon with her little “cool girl please like me!” act. Embarrassed for her pretending she’s in an industry whatsapp group like hun that’s a lie but if there was you are a narc for revealing it. Pretending people are talking behind someone’s back is actually psychotic.

Most maddeningly, JM liking tweets calling him fat is not only RUDE and BODYSHAMING but also fucking HYPOCRITICAL considering just yesterday she was crying about people doing apparently the same thing to her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
<beatbox>

My name is Jack and I'm here to say
If it's my taxes then I shall not pay
I yomp around like a whacking great wanger
Georgia Church Suppers is an absolute banger

<mic drop>

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Sorry - and this is only my opinion - you can tell these awards were a big thing for some of the people turning up. Nicely dressed, posh outfits, all excited. What I'm trying to say is these awards were honoured by people dressing up in their smarts. She turns up in a denim shirt and docs everyday wear. To me, that is her saying she doesn't have to try hard, almost a back handed insult cos 'I'm the celeb big blue ticker' innit... The 'not try' attitude.
I hope you get what I mean and I haven't offended anyone...
Not dressing up is a really middle class thing, imo. I was conditioned to dress up whenever I go somewhere nice and to never look like I haven't made some sort of effort and every working class person I know is the same because we know we'll be judged harshly for not being well turned out

• Heart
Reactions: 92

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
So Jack is claiming to be in the “ industry WhatsApp group” which presumably excludes Jamie on the grounds of being “ that man” ? .

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Flivver

VIP Member
It’s so unprofessional to slag off other chefs though. And to say there’s a kinda spicy WhatsApp Group…hilarious. Is she the only member, snarkin’ into the void about That Man?

Love him or hate him, That Man has done so much campaigning about food and childrens’ health over the years, SchoolDinners from the early noughties being just one. improved nutrition was shown to have a positive effect on behaviour and even exam results.

He’s actually delivered as opposed to being a whiny gobshite on Twitter. She just hates his success - whinge and snark, not a good look Jackie.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @MeeShellMahBell for nominating @Orphan_Black ’s words for thread title! 🎉 you each win Jack’s make up artist. You too can look like Dale Winton.

She was up for an award for campaigner of the year. Has she won it? It’s a mystery so far.

Two articles by the ‘other side’ were written about her, but it’s not fair cos Jack went to grammar school and they went to Eton, and they get paid for writing their articles, unlike her. I think that was the gist of her rebuttal.

Honorary mention to @Brian Butterfield for nominating a thread title that was popular, but it was too early, babes and a tad too long. Please don’t litigate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Her whatsapp group is Roadside Mum, that other woman that tries to get her name posted here and smol robot man

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Hang on...in the Tortoise interview she mentioned being with both her parents around the time she was an unemployed, single mum on benefits. She was out with her Dad when she saw the local newspaper headline about Drunks and Single Mums are ruining the high street. And her Mum encouraged her to apply for the trainee journalist job. Is she actually saying that her parents left their daughter and grandchild to literally starve? Fuck off they did.
Exactly. Her mum was actively engaged with Jack’s online writings, and commenting on her blog during The Poverty™️ It’s there in the comments at the bottom of her blog posts from the time.

Things The Poverty™️ coincided with = grandad’s huge estate being divvied up, and SB’s dad having a new baby. I’ll leave that there, m’lud.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Of the lockdown Jack has said-
She bought all of her team laptops so they could work from home
Her assistant was unable to carry out her work from home
Her assistant wasn’t able to work at all due to personal responsibilities
Her assistant left and moved on to better things
She was paying her assistant the full wage from her own personal pocket

We know from public records that On a Bootstrap Ltd claimed a furlough payment