Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Christ, the person in question is open about their HIV positive status in their bio so now Jack's followers are trying to use that against them. Unbelievable.

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 09.06.44.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 142

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Long time lurker first time poster 👋 just wanted to say that I first heard about Jack years ago when she was chatting some shit about making tomato soup out of socks or something. And I remember having a visceral reaction, thinking, “I really can’t stand you”. But everyone else was like OUR SAVIOUR! So I kept quiet…

So I am so pleased to not only find this thread but to discover that my initial thought that she was a lying shyster who I disliked was correct 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

Smeghead

VIP Member
I'm dying inside at her pretending she's in any kind of WhatsApp Industry group 💀
View attachment 1282234
Industry what’s app group
Jamie: what’s she going on about this time? She really doesn’t like me 😏
Delia: I’ve had to mute her. She’s insufferable
Gordon: oh just fuck off Jack, just fuck off
Nigella: that’s a bit harsh Gordon, she’s like a tiny child
Gordon: oh fuck off Nigella
Ainsley: well I won the bet that even if you helped her get more patreons she still wouldn’t pay her taxes. Pay up.
Nigella: oh you are naughty. It was good fun watching it go up. Lovely helping the underclass 🤣🥰
Nadiya: Seamaster watch!
Jamie: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Heston: 🤣🤣🤣
Nigella: 🤪
Heston: apparently she invented the term Eton Mess J
Jamie: 😭😭😭
Heston: quality dig at her by the way mate
Jamie: lovely jubbly
Prue: she thinks she invented cooking on a budget so not surprising H
Nadiya: she invented cooking I think? And books?
Mary: She definitely invented cooking with dirty nails
Nadiya: 🤢
Marcus: what about that award she won?
Gordon: fuck off Marcus, stick to kickyball
Prue: 😂
Jamie: bets on the next chaos?
Gordon: fuck off Jamie, we haven’t finished the last one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
That face when you threaten someone with court proceedings in order to get your dream house

Screenshot_20220519-173832_Samsung Internet.jpg

That face when they respond by bringing the receipts

Screenshot_20220519-173839_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Geetbo

VIP Member
I absolutely love that THAT MAN has never once even acknowledged Jacks existence. You can tell it drives her mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Sliding into the chat in my pleather trousers and denim shirt to gently, softly suggest STAY PRESSED, FOOLS as the next thread 🧵 title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
123FF5E0-AA40-4939-B1ED-33B775561DB1.jpeg

Girl, what?
Why are you wasting your time? The ONS is a massive government department with 1000s of employees, databases and R software… you have some lever arch files and crumpled receipts. Even if you ever finish it, it will already be out of date and how will you maintain it???

Just leave it to the experts and stick with slop.

Why are people playing along with this???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Emmapism

VIP Member
The fact that she won Campaigner of the Year award for some tweets that genuinely achieved fuck all besides making more smart price items available online 😂 and hasn't paid tax in years......is just peak 2022.

I'm hoping this whole debacle will one day end up on something like Screenwipe. You couldn't write it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Trying to get someone who is openly HIV positive sacked from their employer is quite possibly the worst thing I have seen from the squiggs. I can’t believe it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
L I T E R A L L Y S TA R V I N G but could've gone round the corner to her loving parents' house and had dinner at any time

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 99