Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Ah. 'Struggling to breath'. That will explain the nasal monotone and mouth breathing.
And why the fuck is she exhausted again? Why is she always exhausted?
Is it part of an illness or are we to surmise it is through all the work she does? Doesn’t do?
FTFY 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Just bake it in a different tin then? Or is that just me being a maverick, because I often do things like that. Adding more flour to a cake batter and trying to need it is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen her write. That will absolutely fuck it
Absolutley!x

Soooooo.....which Fraus gonna try it then??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Her oh must be a saint.

Imagine going in for a cuppa and someone tutting and eyeballing you has you pour milk into a cup. I wonder if she counts squares of toliet paper. One for number one two pieces for number 2. I can't even joke 🤢🤢🤢🤢
All them beans she is going to go through loads of loo roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Not sure if this could be triggering sorry so spoiler probs over cautious but honestly this visually appears to be less than I’d give my toddler. Obviously I free pour her cereal so +/- 2gs say but just did a bowl and it came out at 14g pre milk (I’m guessing your 32g includes the mug?) and that’ll be one stage of breakfast, she then has at least another bowl at nursery and then some buttered granary toast. Obviously there’s a fair amount of spillage with ours but even if you managed to eat every single crispie you’d still be short of what an actual human adult needs.
The weight of the mug was not included.

• Wow

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Quite the mini grunk.
@kachoochoo that was magnificent. It was its own mini chaos - drama, twists and of course security issues.
@traumatised sideboard can you send details of Slopmobile? I assume it's 34p a month for unlimited data at 5G speeds and free Netflix?
I look forward to the collaboration with Damo. Might look at ticket.prices. They'll be a Smartprice range of affordable options, so we can all go. Might make a had out of the (used) cat litter
Jackyll and Hydeld

• Haha

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
I'd love to find a website/app where we could all watch a show/ do a DKL rewatch together live, but it needs to have some kind of "live chat" function so we can all be commenting in real time.

Like a Facebook watch party, but for tattlers!
Zoom and screen share the video

• Haha

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Did anyone ever hear the Jane Whitfield drama years ago that was supposedly her (Jack’s) life story? I can’t find it anywhere now, and I’m very curious. I’ve always found it odd that it’s a story of her her and her grandmother, when I’ve never heard Jack mention her.”
Oh no… I hadn’t remembered that for an age. I don’t know how I’ll ever forgive Jamie & June for that. 🤩

• Haha

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Like with anything - if you’re going to do something such as ‘like’ a post or follow, best not to say you want to here and then do it. The main tattle rule is not to @ Jack.
Ha ok! Good point. And thanks for clarifying that. I definitely don’t want to @ Jack but wasn’t sure about liking other peoples comments.

• Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I am a Russian-speaking Frau 🪆🔺 and the Georgia stuff has just reminded me of a time my parents came to visit me (I studied there) and I took them to a lovely Georgian restaurant which was the best ever, so much so my parents clapped and wanted to go back. So we went back a 2nd time. On the first night, Mum had asked for red wine and the owner asked what she liked, so she said merlot and he nodded and brought us a carafe from a barrel. The second time, she asked for tempranillo and he nodded again, and brought the same wine from the same barrel. He had a whole wine list and one barrel of wine, it was wonderfully farcical. It was some of the nicest wine I’ve had in Russia (some truly awful conpetition but it was genuinely lovely) so whatever it was, it was not a problem (advertising standards might not like it but I did) - and I’ve just drawn a connection with bouquet garni - perhaps as all herbs and all Georgias are the same, all grapes are the same?
Can't even tell if this is real or a 'doing a Jack' !

• Haha