Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Oh and by the way. If I ran a community kitchen and someone couldn’t afford 20p for the bread. I’d give them the bloody bread or pay for it myself. Funny how so many people are skint even though saint jack has spent 10 years knocking her pan in (knocking herself out) to help all the poors.
One time I went to Nottingham we went to a cafe and sitting on the counter was a coffee pot and a tea pot at one end, we thought nothing of it ordered our breakfast, as we did we noticed a sign asking for donation for something to eat for the homeless. We put in our few pounds change and whilst we waited for what we ordered a homeless man came in said hello to the lady behind the counter and she replied in first name terms and she handed him a disposable cup and he filled it with a drink( can't remember which) and asked for a bacon sandwich she repsonded with ok put another couple of slices of bacon on and buttered a butty just as we got our food he got his.

I always thought that was an amazing Idea and so simple. Food paid forward by kindness and a drink and some( non slop) hot food to eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Sorry lurker here butting in with my tuppence worth.
It was the earlier thread from the non fans that very obviously set her off tonight. She’s been swinging between self pity and spoiling for a fight since she realised it was her they were discussing. She hadn’t the backbone to tackle them head on so she unleashed her anger and her flying halfwits at that poor man.
I do not like the woman but tonight was about as low as it gets. She’s like a younger version of Trump.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I wonder if ONS do stats on how many pages of A4 are produced for projects generally? It’s not a measure I’ve used since GCSE.
+ a few spreadsheets really isn’t the flex she thinks it is, the ONS shouldn’t be doing anything in spreadsheets really. Have just given it a quick Google and they don’t even use Excel for data vis, they use JavaScript and have a publicly available pattern library (and some really good best practice guidance). I’m sure the VBI will be doing something very similar 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

SlopCymru

I'm a very long time lurker, have posted a couple of times but had to change my username as too close to my twitter name.

I just spotted this comment on the advert below.... sorry if it's been post before i can't keep up with the threads!!
Screenshot_20220421-210720_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220421-210728_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-21 18.34.29.png

These people are insane. How is running a lucrative begging scam and publishing pictures of slop helping anyone? What is it they're seeing?

Screenshot 2022-04-21 18.38.05.png

This squig works either in a paid or voluntary capacity in a community supermarket. They do more than Jack, yet they find her inspiring. Is it drugs? What the hell is going on?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I wonder if ONS do stats on how many pages of A4 are produced for projects generally? It’s not a measure I’ve used since GCSE.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m not comparing Jack to Jimmy Savile, but he raised tens of millions for charity. So what? It doesn’t make him a good person; it demonstrates that he used his position and standing to gaslight and abuse people who were vulnerable and constantly *tapped the sign* to remind people of all the good he’d done.
An abuse of position you might call it.
Sound familiar, Jack?
And also, if the woman in her 70s is real then shame on you for sharing personal details for click bait.

• Heart
  • Wow

Boyo

VIP Member
Just a question - has the gig of a lifetime, 7 years in the making, turned out to be two, 2-min pre-recorded slots on not-Lorraine? Is that it? Jack, we know you read here. Is this why you’re so mad? Were there more recorded but they’ve decided to ditch them? Just to clarify, it’s not our fault. It’s not the fault of the poor, innocent squiggle last night either. It’s on you. You are the reason.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
She's annoying enough when she pretends she made conscious choices to be the nasty individual she is because she's so principled or something, when in fact she's just stupid.

But really oversteps the mark with made up emotive BS that people are being sanctioned for attending chemo. As if that even happened once, let alone was a regular thing. I fell off my bike while on UC a few years ago and they said it was fine to not come in for the next 4 weeks and fill in the online job search. They have these discretionary powers. The welfare state has lots of things to be critical of in this country without making up shit because you get a dopamine hit from going viral on twatter.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
so jack, who meticulously and forensically planned a week of meals to help people eat nutritiously on a low budget…thus being exhausted from the weight of single handedly keeping poor people fed, is going to bed so hungry that she is unable to sleep through the night without binging at 2am? great advertisement for your own work you moron

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Not keeling over with exhaustion to the point of stopping tweeting though, is she.
Savile was a narc, a rampant, uncontained, enabled manipulative narc. Charity attracts them, as does religion.

• Sad
  • Heart
There is a knitting site called Ravelry (they cover crochet as well). There is a wonderful group on there where grifting crafters and crafting companies as called out. At the moment I am following a thread about a USA seller who could well be the USA version of our Jacksie. Money obtained fraudulently for product not sent, gaslighting, sob stories and in place of Patroen there is sponsership. Oh, and duck races. They also get abusive when called out. Reading it is like a little vacay in Jackland. 🤡
This just sent me over to ravelry, where I found a whole serious of posts from my estranged mother talking about how awful I was. And many, many tragic stories of being hit by mountain bikes whilst being a humble pedestrian. Reminded me of falling under a train level of story telling

• Wow
  • Sad

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I have about 100 sheets of a4 in the drawer under my printer. It’s my Doctorate research into the utter shite spouted by Jack Monroe and why the squiggles believe it. I’ll publish it in about eleventybillion years, ok love?

• Haha
  • Heart