Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There won't be any interaction, though. JRM will completely ignore her, meanwhile she's there jumping up and down in his notifications absolutely dying for an argument. Still, at least all her idiotic squigs will be like JACK'S A HERO, TELLING TRUTH TO POWER. It's all nonsense.
Someone needs to quote the bible verse about taxes at her the bloomin idiot.

I’m a (lapsed) Catholic, went to Catholic primary & secondary schools, there was never Sunday School. Tbh k it’s a CofE thing
She went to Baptist church

Reactions: 24

maytoseptember

VIP Member
This may not come out the way I plan it so all I can say is apologies if it doesn’t. I personally don’t care if Jack is bi or trans or non binary or lesbian but if her OH is a man then how can she identify as trans or non binary? If he is a man then surely she would identify as either bi or pansexual.
As the New Rules go, anyone can label themselves as anything they want, even if it doesn’t make sense to others 🤷‍♀️

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
That food looks bad enough as it is, but I wonder how long it was hanging about while she tried to get her photos of it..? Cold green slop. 😑

• Sick

Candytuft

VIP Member
Every single thing she makes, look grim, even toast. Anything she displays that looks possibly edible, is usually shop bought, that she’s trying to pass off.
Ha ! The little chopped up potatoes that pop up now and again. The ones in the Supermarket. The Greek food shop bought in Edinburgh display . I can’t be doing with someone who can’t make a Yorkshire pudding. Very hot fat with cold mix it can’t go wrong.

Reactions: 23

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Wise. Very wise
Probably would be identical to something served up and photographed by Jack on a chipped plate against a greasy dusty bit of wallpaper for background, featuring a rusty spoon and an e-coli ridden thumb nail for extra yummies

Don't diss Miss Read! She had the measure of wailing waifs and perpetual victims.
Standing with Miss Read, a fine eye for character ❤

• Haha
I’m so intrigued by this guesthouse thing. I’ve searched on tripadvisor but maybe you can’t see places that are now closed down? And I saw from the Echo article it got sold on and made into something swish but I think that’s closed now too? Zoopla (not zooplankton thanks 🥕) suggests was sold for a pretty Penny by the Jack family and then an even prettier penny by the subsequent owners/property developers, I found the address from an old blogpost by Jack m’lud

Boyo

VIP Member
Now that I've seen someone blu-tack a banana to a bemused flamingo, I must declare this cable the best ever.

Jack's been on a liking frenzy all day, making sure the crawly bumlicks get their tiny amount of recognition from the Slop Princess while she imbibes the vital attention elixir she needs to sustain her. Some poor soul has bought Tin Can't Cook and another squig has replied with this, though hasn't specified which of the 344 personalities it is 🤔

View attachment 1201886
Maybe they meant “Jack’s personalities leap off the pages”? Might be enough pages to just cover them all.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
Yeah the bis don't want her either. I think she needs a niche label of her own, she can't upset people so much then.
The last thing Jack needs is another protected characteristic that she can claim to be bullied about on Twitter a new label for herself

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
My theory:

The cake and all it's extras prove the slop shop was purely performative and there was a second shop done that day, with a separate receipt. This second shop contains all the food she actually eats, brand name goodies and expensive drinks for example.

I don't think pork belly was on the stocktake either.

Why is she like this?
I actually wouldn't put it past her to have donated the second shop to the food bank. Good on her, but I don't think it's her actual shopping.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Twat. She doesn’t support Liverpool. My team used to sing YNWA until it got appropriated by Glasgow Celtic. That was before I was born so I don’t care. She’s a twat. Horrible nasty grifting lying twat.

• Heart