Jack Monroe #286 And all because the Tory lady liked a tax tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew, what a grunk. Would definitely recommend, 5 stars.
It had it all: tax admissions; bad food; squig uprisings; a breakdown of finances; Twitter addiction; pile-ons; massive lies; Pasta: Potatoes without the likes; a Daily Mail article that no one read; and much, much more.
Good work canal in keeping up with it all 🤪
Easter Jack has risen! Praise Beans!
Thread Title Nomination: Pasta: Potatoes without the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry, just whilst she's using GC as an insult... Here's a SL (dear heart) screenshot... thread 272, page 30

1649955209810.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Whereas LJC has gone and glowed up so it clearly was only one way.
I was with a Narc for while, he didn’t love me just my job title, income and the lifestyle. I think Jack is the same, you don’t love the person but what you can gain from them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1194250 There’s more people calling her out all the time isn’t there?I used to only see these occasionally.
Trigger warning reference to yesterday’s vile tweets -

True crime Podcast BA(hons) here, and defer to our actual linguist @colouredlines, but isn’t language incredibly gendered? Same with crime? Like cis women *as a whole* (obvs there will always be exceptions) don’t rape, murder, or mutilate so as a result… wouldn’t use the language to talk about those things to scare another woman? To suggest that the largely upper middle class gen X that are at the forefront of GC Twitter speak like that is just nonsensical. Obviously it’s bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Phew, what a grunk. Would definitely recommend, 5 stars.
It had it all: tax admissions; bad food; squig uprisings; a breakdown of finances; Twitter addiction; pile-ons; massive lies; Pasta: Potatoes without the likes; a Daily Mail article that no one read; and much, much more.
Good work canal in keeping up with it all 🤪
Easter Jack has risen! Praise Beans!
Babes. Same. Three days a way and as many threads. Like Jack I’m eHaUStEd!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She was with Louisa when that good food for bad days came out. She looks genuinely happy on that cover.

Her life has gone downhill since Louisa left her and I bet Jack knows she blew it and that’s why she’s so miserable unhappy and spiteful. All the time.

Thats my theory. Louisa was the love of her life and she screwed it all up.
Isn’t Jack the love 💕 of Jack’s life ? I don’t think from what we saw on Twitter during DKL showed her as a loving partner to LJC?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Man alive, the abominable gruel I cooked up earlier has more integrity than Jack. I couldn't help but notice in the slopalong that the stunt spider plant in the background seems to also have been to Toni & Guy recently.

jack's hair inspiration.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Bizarrely the chat during tea break at work today was about tenderising steak with pineapple. No one could remember the name of the enzyme. I feigned ignorance as I was scared of where it would go if I weighed in.
I think you have Fraus in your workplace.
You need to choose your moment, then walk up and softly, quietly whisper “the bromeliad in tinned pineapple is denatured but the slopgibbon told me it works on fish”
You’ll have passed the initiation (or if I’m wrong, your colleagues may avoid you for a few days)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Wow! 😂😂😂
I have my views on other topics, such as sex/gender but as some have said above, this thread is not the place for it. I also like the fact it’s a very mixed group on here with a ton of different opinions and it’s always good to hear them. That’s how you learn and grow in life. Posts like this 👆🏽 just prove how many of her followers must roll their eyes at the constant stream of tweets. I don’t believe Jack has regular therapy sessions either. She wouldn’t feel the need to put it all on Twitter if she was getting it off her chest elsewhere. She’s a loner and most likely pushed anyone away who actually give a tit for her. She also tries too hard to sound clever and tries to act superior over her followers. One of my favourite newspaper columns is written by Marina Hyde. I love the way she words things. She doesn’t even have to try. She’s genuinely witty and articulate. I think Jack tries to be a lot like her, but she just ends up sounding a right tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Isn’t Jack the love 💕 of Jack’s life ? I don’t think from what we saw on Twitter during DKL showed her as a loving partner to LJC?
She loved her status and bank balance, look how fast she got her feet under leggys table

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Have we seen this? Where she basically admits it was ONE email and a comment on her blog?
Screenshot_20220414-175950.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I feel like if they do make a movie based on this it will be like the warriors there are so many factions she has pissed off

-viggles and meat eater
-GC and TRA
-corbynites and Jewish Labour and tories
-BLM and racist brexiters

can someone phone Martin Scorsese please?
And Iqbal - don't forget Iqbal, plus Mr Taxi Driver and probably most of Sarfend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow! 😂😂😂
I have my views on other topics, such as sex/gender but as some have said above, this thread is not the place for it. I also like the fact it’s a very mixed group on here with a ton of different opinions and it’s always good to hear them. That’s how you learn and grow in life. Posts like this 👆🏽 just prove how many of her followers must roll their eyes at the constant stream of tweets. I don’t believe Jack has regular therapy sessions either. She wouldn’t feel the need to put it all on Twitter if she was getting it off her chest elsewhere. She’s a loner and most likely pushed anyone away who actually give a tit for her. She also tries too hard to sound clever and tries to act superior over her followers. One of my favourite newspaper columns is written by Marina Hyde. I love the way she words things. She doesn’t even have to try. She’s genuinely witty and articulate. I think Jack tries to be a lot like her, but she just ends up sounding a right tit!
I don’t think she’s currently attending her meetings either

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wow! 😂😂😂
This exactly. 2 of my best friends, one refers to her views as practically communist, another is a massive Tory. We all used to live together at uni, and as much as they have polar opposite views we are all the best of friends as we understand people can have different views, we can debate but not have to agree? I wish Jack had IRL friends because clearly from her twitter rants she doesn't - I know if I went off on one like she does I'd be pulled up on it. Things like that I do feel sorry for her until I remember what a dick she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The thing is. No matter whether some folk on twitter continue to blow smoke up her backside. She’ll blow her top on twitter about something else in a few days and more people will think she’s a twit. She can’t help herself.

Reactions: 20
I wonder what the last straw was? The passive aggressive recipe instructions?
Bet she breathed a sigh of relief after she saw the grey pants sideboard photo and the tweet about lying naked dipping sticks of butter in marmite

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Be gutted no more, @bowiethesdmn. You too can now watch Jack aggressively grate ginger and shake like a shitting dog.

View media item 1183
I decided to watch this again (send help) and had more thoughts.

After all these years she still cannot chop an onion effectively. I love onion but I don't want huge chunks of the stuff in my mouth. Especially when the rest of that meal is smol sized pieces of food. She flings the onion in and it's all completely uneven and irregular shapes. I mean I'm not a professional chef but I can dice or slice an onion pretty effectively. If I was doing it on TV I'd make sure it looked super pretty!

Where is the tin opener in her costings!?!!!! That coconut milk was not a ring pull I'm sure of it. 🕵 We all know that non ring pull tins are prohibitive for so many people....or at least that's what she's always banging on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.