Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe poor SB was made to play monopoly on the night of a liverpool champion’s league match.

Reactions: 41
I can’t believe poor SB was made to play monopoly on the night of a liverpool champion’s league match.
I'm hoping he watched it at his dad's house, on a proper television and had something nice for his tea

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Jewish people are known to love their mums, this lady is most likely someones mum so if someone sees her tearing into her like this it could be problematic.

I also think she has literally lost all self respect for herself. I mean look at her behaviour not just today but most days, she has absolutely no shame! She is vile.

Also attacking that lady with threats ( subjected to her) of that nature is the lowest. All because the lady called her rude. Nah pet, do better!

Reactions: 33
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.