Jack Monroe #284 Jack 'Doesn't turn up to every Twitter fight' Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad they basically told her to fuck off and not share them. So, so glad. Ass on a plate, anyone?

Reactions: 73
Who’s good at numbers? I’d love to know how many times she’s tweeted in the past 24/48 hours. I’m guessing 150k

Reactions: 30
The tweets about her arthritis and wishing her dead are a narc tactic called 'chaff and redirect'. When the narc is close to being found out, they fling out a bunch of counter accusations to confuse and redirect the other person. So in these tweets, she is implying that we make fun of her arthritis and that we wish her dead. Of course this is not true but to the average squig it looks as though she is being relentlessly hounded by evil small minded people. Thus the (correct) questions about taxes and grift are mentally filed under "just more horrible things that the evil cabal say" and are dismissed. Jack is again successfully the victim.

She's been doing chaff and redirect for years. (See also: people hate me cos of my tattoos! Cos I'm a single mum! Cos I'm trans! No Jack, we never criticised you about these things, our beef is with your grift.) It's clever because it works.

For more info on this and other narc tactics I highly recommend The Behaviour Panel on YouTube.

Reactions: 68
Yes they're usually lovely and supportive to you. A middle class white girl. Wow who'd have thunk FBPE followers are narrowminded af
Sorry I think you’ll find Jack coined the phrase white wing because only white people are on the right. Everyone else is DECENT.

Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="Froggies,
has the best data package I’ve ever seen.
[/QUOTE]
Thread title nomination

Reactions: 18
She did know LJC's salary because back in 2020 someone tweeted that LJC earned £400k and Jack replied something like, no, not even half that aCkShUaLlY. So she at least had a jolly good idea of the ballpark.

Reactions: 71
She's a fully-fledged pro in DARVO.

For clarity, this message is not from Jack but illustrates her tactics perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
The word “share” is not in her vocabulary - it’s all “me, me, me”.

Reactions: 25
The “they wish I was dEaD” gives me petulant 13 year old throwing a paddy about their parents vibes. Grow up, Jack.
Absolutely. Not one wishes her dead. We just want her to stop the constant grift, own up to her fortunate position in life and to stop her aggressive carping on twitter

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.