Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I wonder when Jack is going to update her profile:

"Ex- tax payer. Former foodbank user. Useless campaigner against poverty. Writer. Author. Disabled. Hypocrite. More dishonest than you think. Pretending to work on the #VimesBootsIndex. (They/She)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
So there we have it, confirmation of what we all already knew: the multiple "days away from book deadline, I'm working so hard and at my writing desk at 5am" posts were utter bullshit. Literally incapable of lying, my arse. More fool her publisher, agent, and anyone who pays her to fulfil any kind of work contract after this admission.

Jack, this isn't ADHD, it's being a lazy twat who holds everyone other than yourself in contempt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Great title.
To answer a question from @Onestorytoomany in the last thread - the jokes about J-1g, she posted that as a tweet and claimed to have Mediterranean arse tweeted it. Seemed unlikely to fraus at the time.
Also her constant post nasal drip and sniffing is quite suspicious (as is her up all night tweeting!)
A friend of mine does have a genuine PN drip though, so it could just be that it’s just we’re mendacious ninnies who think the worst of everyone 😈
I have a PN drip and a deviated septum from my J1G addiction. I also used to sound bunged up and nasally and like I had a permanent cold.

Just sayin' 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Trifley D looks to be odds on for squigg of the year again this year in the sloppies. She’s the Kathryn Hepburn of squiggs

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack never fact checks, the squigs never fact check, it's like an ever decreasing circle of fact-free information.

Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 08.45.10.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Squig: who else is compelled daily to don mystic robes and dance around a bubbling cauldron of putrid slop, sacrificing a goat leg to almighty Lord Satan lol #autism #adhd

Jack: yep

• Haha
Reactions: 72

sueh21

Well,child friendly food and Easter activities are more than she has provided so far for SB (if he is there)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Nigella on Saturday Kitchen and I am just not able for her anymore.
That Patreon shout out has killed her off for me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I lived with a channel 4 exec therefore I know the finale of < insert every series on channel 4>
Can you ever imagine there was a time when LJC got to sit and talk about her work with Jack? That would actually be a situation where Jack stfu about herself and listened…never happened.

• Haha

Smeghead

VIP Member
249D9CEE-4BBC-4516-BD38-EC8AAE446917.gif

Hello Margaret dear, I found out that I have become quite the celebrity on a website called Tittle. Jack told me they are a group of bullies, but Robert at the hat shop told me to take a look and there’s lots of pictures of us both. I did a little bottom burp trying to keep the laughs in - when she went to the kitchen I was in hysterics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70