Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also, 9p/10p recipes? All of these must be out of date. This is as close to an actual job that you can actually do and it's rubbish! This is what people think they're paying you for. I ran an online jewellery business as a sideline for a while. The website stuff is a bore and eats up time but it's not difficult and DOES NOT take a team of 12 "engineers". Literally full of shit.

View attachment 1181764
Snap! 💍💎⛓

Reactions: 13

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Xanthe Clay has made a mini set of drawers out of sardine tins.
Excited to hear Jack's take on this when she wakes up.
I’m maybe using the incorrect word here but is this not a bit patronising? “Forget any freecycle sites poors just ratch in your recycling bin”

Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yeah, Molko is calling himself a Nancy Boy, effectively. I'd still expect radio to censor it if they played it though. Although they are quite inconsistent about that sort of thing, so who knows. See the yearly reeeing about Fairytale of New York.
Another awful overrated dirge

Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I mean sometimes I’ve scrambled up an egg in a pan I have cooked the bacon in and it looks rotten but tastes grand for breakfast. It wouldn’t be a Pic I would share on insta though. This one looks awful….. what’s the green slime on that bit to the right?
There’s green in a few places

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Lazarus

VIP Member
I mean sometimes I’ve scrambled up an egg in a pan I have cooked the bacon in and it looks rotten but tastes grand for breakfast. It wouldn’t be a Pic I would share on insta though. This one looks awful….. what’s the green slime on that bit to the right?
I thought that but of slime looked like a slug and the orange chunk at the other side looked like marmalade. It’s all wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 10