Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

'EllsBells

I remember reading about a couple from Sheffield who won the Lottery or a substantial amount (can't remember which). Once they had got themselves and family sorted out they then set about looking after their community mainly the kiddies from deprived areas. Pantomine tickets, days out at the seaside, day trips etc. Travel, food and a little bit of spending money. They really thought about what was needed and how they could help. This is far more effective in my view than Jacksie's posturing poverty cos play.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Smeghead

VIP Member
- mamapapa, I have made you a playlist while sitting in my room
- oh really, that sounds lovely. But on what? We have no internet little one?
- I have sung it mamapapa and recorded it on one of your many mobile phones
- you’ve done what? I’ve told you not to touch my stuff. You might as well show me the playlist then. I’m really not happy though
playlist
When will I get Famous - Bros
Leave me Alone - Michael Jackson
Money for nothing - dire straits
Food Glorious Food - Oliver
bills bills bills - destiny’s child
Like a Stone - audioslave
What is love - haddaway
Solitude - black sabbath
Hand in Glove - The Smiths
Why does it always rain on me - Travis

- oh SB this is just not on. Where’s the Celine Dion?
Camera pans to open draw of spoons
Ends

• Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
Tagging Jack and Zelensky in the same post might be what breaks me on these threads tbh.
a man who is leading a country fighting a war against Russia, and these wankers are tagging him in their game of make believe? I mean, I’m not saying this will interrupt him, but have people honestly got nothing better to do with their time?
People are such a disappointment.

• Heart
  • Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
B50D314D-74E4-42B5-BC7A-D18EAAA6E791.jpeg

hi love, is it sandwich time already, what is it today ? Oooo mackerel with salad bag pesto , my favourite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Jack to OH - "No, NO, we don't need to go out to eat before bingo, I don't care if there's an early bird special on at Wimpy, I can make something just as tasty at home, you said I was amazing at cooking didn't you? You do love me and my slop, don't you?"

OH:

1649351198728.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Jack is annoyed there are limited places but not bothered about snaffling the last yellow sticker food items to make inedible when there are people in genuine need of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
“ is the ‘food’ provided of the same portion size and guaranteed nutritional standard as the school meal “

Well if you are worried Jack , maybe you could whip them up a batch of peach and chickpea curry ( with rice if they want to blow the budget ) because that’s so filling and nutritious you’ve been expecting people on low incomes to survive on teaspoon sized portions of it for the last 10 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Hello Maureen, I know I said I’d be home love, but she found me packing up and locked the doors. She’s let me out in the garden for a minute’s fresh air and then I have to go back inside to finish the index. I already finished the index Maureen, I told her inflation was 5-7% but she got really angry and said I was wrong, it’s 344%.

I don’t know what to do love, but I’ll try and sneak out when she’s napping later on.

Sorry your card got declined at the greengrocers, I spent a bit too much money at Tiffany’s. We will have to tighten our belts a bit, no don’t try any of her recipes please.

Sorry love, I’ll make it up to you. I’ll be home soon.

D8A2A007-F5EF-4FC1-85DE-DF6917DF3F85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74