Jack Monroe #281 OH who cares?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sad for her. I don't know how to explain it, but her whole 'thing' makes me sad.
It makes me angry. She's deluding a lot of people into giving her money and head-space.

She reminds me of one of those annoying girls in high school who thought that chopping the end off the school tie meant you were "a bit goth" and regularly went to the guidance teacher to claim they were being bullied because the head girl didn't wave at her as she passed by in the tuckshop queue.

As someone who found this place due to Jack's mobilisation of her absolute vile bunch of jackolytes threatening to kill me etc. She can just duck right off and when she gets there she can duck off some more.

Don't feel sorry for her. Feel glad that you are here and know the truth about her pish!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Can I just ask, how do people know she's potentially J1g' ING. I am curious as I wouldn't have a clue that someone was unless they literally lined them up in front of me. Sorry of inappropriate, tell me the shut up?!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she deleted the last few years of the website and turned off ads so she can instead take her earnings personally rather than through the limited company and say the company is dormant.

I've no idea on these things but I'd imagine it's hard to argue that cookingonabootstrap.com is personal earnings rather than earnings for onabootstrap limited. Where as the corporate jobs she could easily say are nothing to do with the limited company and makes it easier to carry on with the I'm broke charade as unless you've got a good wage you wouldn't bother with a limited company. Not that the company accounts would show much anyway if she took out all the money each year to show a 0 balance. It's a mystery!

I imagine Jack has the business knowledge of an apprentice candidate that's shocked someone can see the public documents of their company. She may have got confused and thought that taking earnings through a limited company would force her to do something similar to a shareholders report :LOL:
Ahh you’re right. What a funny coincidence it’s only the last two years…!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just ask, how do people know she's potentially J1g' ING. I am curious as I wouldn't have a clue that someone was unless they literally lined them up in front of me. Sorry of inappropriate, tell me the shut up?!
Nasal voice, getting worse. Sniffing. Erratic behaviour. A constant need for money. Impulsive spending. Impulsive decision-making. Erratic sleep pattern (that is much worse than ten years ago even though she would have had ADHD back then if her diagnosis is correct and, therefore, sleep problems). Weight swings. Puffy Face. Dull skin. Shaking and twitching.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Nasal voice, getting worse. Sniffing. Erratic behaviour. A constant need for money. Impulsive spending. Impulsive decision-making. Erratic sleep pattern (that is much worse than ten years ago even though she would have had ADHD back then if her diagnosis is correct and, therefore, sleep problems). Weight swings. Puffy Face. Dull skin. Shaking and twitching.
Thank you that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.