Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will we get hats for the DKL anniversary? I'd like horse heads, or maybe a passive-aggressive lemon. Who's going to take responsibility for providing the bécheval lasagne? We're gonna need a lot of cuboid slabs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Fraus, having seen pics of Jack's dad, I was expecting him to be a lot older given that she's born in 1978. Or is it just that Jack really ages me with her tiresome antics?

I also think I'll have to add the dad to my Weird Crush List in 4th place behind Les Dennis, Ian Hislop and Cracker.
Cracker I'm right there with you. The rest you can have all to yourself x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is the moon orange again?
I’m never looking outside my window again after the moon chaos. I’m sorry I even mentioned it. (Not sorry obviously as this was a cracking week but exhausting as us fraus who have to work a 35 hour week had to work a 100 hour week to keep up)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aw just at the end of that screenshot it cuts off. Here’s what it said
“The Harry Potter author was quick to reject the comparison. The point is, people keep glomming on to me for clout” said Joanne. “You might not agree with my views on gender, but that doesn’t mean I want to be associated with vindictive nut biscuits like Putin or that Smart Price honker”
Smart Price Honker! She can't mean... can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will we get hats for the DKL anniversary? I'd like horse heads, or maybe a passive-aggressive lemon. Who's going to take responsibility for providing the bécheval lasagne? We're gonna need a lot of cuboid slabs.
Shall we just wear our court outfits? Mine has been gathering dust for nearly 2 years now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone can nominate a famous hottie as Long as it’s not Jack or any member of her immediate family you gang of wronguns go and join that “I fancy John Bercrow”lot on secret celeb gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone can nominate a famous hottie as Long as it’s not Jack or any member of her immediate family you gang of wronguns go and join that “I fancy John Bercrow”lot on secret celeb gossip
Rishi mate would totally get it. I would even give Krish mate one as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Was grunking Masterchef earlier and Gregg Wallace literally said "Rishi, mate". I kid you not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There a Rishi fancier about as well. Takes all sorts. Even Jack has an OH don’t ya know...
If Jack wasn't always raving on about being a leftie then I could totally picture her with a Tory partner given her mania for wanting to own a home with an orangery and forever hydrangea, lying to the squigs, fugly expensive curtains and Cotswold Co sideboards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Greg Davies. god forbid Jack ever appears I. Taskmaster. She’d be shite. Just to keep it on tooic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
maybe we could persuade Sir Matt to do a DKL special on Saturday kitchen for the 2 year anniversary?
4C3DF9F3-61F1-4715-AF61-321358184CDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I still reckon Mrs Tebbut reads here. Ask your husband to scratch his head vigorously at the beginning of the show tomorrow for us. Or shout my username out loud. Jack won’t twig - she doesn’t read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
maybe we could persuade Sir Matt to do a DKL special on Saturday kitchen for the 2 year anniversary?
View attachment 1151010
Do we think that Matt ever wakes up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and just whispers, "She grated corned beef" to his wife?

(You can decide for yourselves what Matt is wearing to bed in this scenario, ya gang of pervs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Fraus, having seen pics of Jack's dad, I was expecting him to be a lot older given that she's born in 1978. Or is it just that Jack really ages me with her tiresome antics?

I also think I'll have to add the dad to my Weird Crush List in 4th place behind Les Dennis, Ian Hislop and Cracker.
This just made me think... What if she gets on HIGNFY?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.