Jack Monroe #275 Like a “lefty” Katie Hopkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she loves buying stuff so much she'll have bought one for her, one for SB and one for her OH/SBs dad

Reactions: 28
Go Henry squigg is a scouser I think. I hope she is ok and that she has consulted lawyers for what is basically defamation from those posts the other day. Also if she is reading happy to chip into any legal fund.

Reactions: 49
Last tweet about them being a present from her OH has been deleted.

Reactions: 37
Haven't posted in a while but the lfc nonsense has got to me.. To misquote Elle Woods "And wouldn't someone who had supported LFC for 30 years, be well aware of the fact that lfc won the premier league after a 30 year wait in 2020, and if, as I suspect you're not a diehard lfc for 30 years because you would surely have tweeted the joyous news of seeing lfc win the PL in your fan-lifetime. And as you didn't tweet so much as a hashtag or RT an official account, one can only assume you're cosplaying with kickball aren't you Ms Monroe"

Reactions: 98
Narcissistic. Part of the love bombing. She's adopting a persona so SBs dad will become attached. It is strange because he escaped once before.
I can only think he always had a thing for her and she's been able to manipulate him for all these years. He does look gullible, especially taking all the flak for 'abandoning ' her and their child when the opposite was true.

Reactions: 54
Lol no one is forcing her to be on twitter or post. Why not have a nice day and then post the pics on insta later?
Well she has to let the burglars know she is out of the twice burgled house all day somehow. How else will they be able to sneak in and trample all over the nearly completed Veiny Ballbag Index?

Jack as a lifelong football fan is too hilarious. Never fucking mentioned Liverpool before has she Not ONCE mentioned watching a match with SB on TV, or commenting on a score.

Reactions: 55
You’d think given she’s such a fan of Liverpool ( I feel quite queasy typing this) she’d at least follow them on Twitter and/or a few players.

Reactions: 50
But that’s the thing, she doesn’t realise that she’d be more relatable - and believable - if she said she was saving up for a real treat for SB’s birthday, she was saving X every month and she couldn’t wait to see his face when he found out. But absolutely everything has to be about her. She’ll end up ruining the game for SB because he’ll want her to be involved but she’ll be too busy twatting throughout the match. Then she’ll whine all the way home because she’s not centre of attention and they’ll have to find a Harvester to pacify her.

Reactions: 48
You’d think given she’s such a fan of Liverpool ( I feel quite queasy typing this) she’d at least follow them on Twitter and/or a few players.
Very much looking forward to her adding them all after (or more likely during) the game... though I imagine she'll be quite confused when the 50 year old Steve McManaman isn't in the starting lineup for the next premier league match...

Reactions: 45
STOP CALLING IT KICKY BALL!!!!!
I think I’m developing a rage induced twitch is this the aneurysm she promised?

Reactions: 56
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.