Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Britney Spiers Morgan

I have no idea if the Twitter 'DDD' was Jack or a random other, but I guess this site can identify if someone here is using a secondary account to subvert.

Velma’s surname is Dinkley?! I didn’t even know she had a surname! Every day is truly a school day!

Oh, I see myself as very much the Velma Dinkley of the piece. Busily stitching stuff together behind the scenes whilst the Janitor thinks they have gotten away with it. Anyway, someone mentioned that they found this type of thing all a bit scary - it certainly gave someone goosebumps. Happy sleuthing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cattykins

I think she must be doing the beginning bit on purpose, so bad it’s good! fair play I haven’t laughed that much all day.

Reactions: 2

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Soooooo glad I didn’t watch it again this week. I’m in awe of anyone who made it through to the end, the second hand embarrassment is real!

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Yeah you’re spot on - budget Clem is clearly from old money / probs educated at a proper public school / posh grot whereas premium Clem (disgraced) middle class. The SODs thread is good, they’re ghastly freebie grabbers it’s disgusting.
Is Clemmie 1 still around. I thought she got called out for being a racist and a troll?

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Does Other Clemmie have lockdown brain and need ideas for kids food? This is not the place.

• Haha