Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Oh JM, I think you would get behind GG if there was something in it for you, saying like. (don't sue me)

I don't know about you lovely tatties, but I am looking forward to JMs journey into chicken nuggets for kids tomorrow. (waves) Don't forget to wash your mitts after JM, especially if handling raw chicken.
I forgot to add my husband has more to post via me, he has magnifiers to see with and I showed him those worktop photos, he pointed out her filthy hands. It makes me wonder if this is some kind of hidden kink that the rest of us don't know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Motherwellgirl

I wish a friend would intervene she is crying out for help get off Twitter you don't need to do #lockdownlarder the worst is over people can Google you're not needed for the world to keep turning

1. Get off Twitter
  2. Reemploy your assistant
  3. Spend time with your son
  4. See your parents
  5. Talk to a therapist if you're struggling
Totally agree. Twitter can be a horrible place to be if you are struggling.

The relationship split has clearly knocked her for six and she needs a break from twitter.

• Haha

jeaner

I can't believe that she is still so incredibly uncomfortable when she's done this so many times. It's so difficult to watch.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
What is this amazing treatment they are referring to?! I only ever recall her complaining about her / blaming her for her train wreck first dkl episode?
But she made her all those multi-coloured breakfast bowls covered in plastic crap! 🙄

MooBelle

VIP Member
Guys, I have a question....Is it worth someone setting up a new thread BEFORE 5pm? We're on page 34 as it is, the chat will start speeding ahead and then I'll get all lost again if i have to change threads!!!!

• Haha

Bellybutton lint

VIP Member
She does this about toothache as well. Her followers are naturally very kind people so will suggest solutions and she'll reply like "doesn't work. tried it." I know toothache hurts like hell but no excuse to be so rude!
Not only very rude, but dismissive of other suggestions that were asked for, and given. She is a nasty piece of work and getting meaner.

Lanie

VIP Member
If I was her assistant I take her password and change it. She needs a break.her fans do not rely on her they just chat because they have Random questions. Questions that can and will wait. It's not like if she doesn't answer immediately the whole entire world will end and we would become lizard people.

emm

VIP Member
I believe she’s been to Edinburgh a few times to do book signings.

I thought she didn’t drive but apparently she does. You know all her interviews are like Groundhog Day to me in the end. I think she really needs to get a decent media team behind her. Sharpish.

She said not that long ago that in the beginning she was badly advised and had a few unnecessary digs at Jamie Oliver
Who is this policewoman fiancé?! How many broken engagements does this make?.