Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Oh love, I’m so so sorry ❤
I don’t usually use this word, but I’ll call Jack a cunt from you x
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of virtual love x
Sorry for your loss ❤
I'm so sorry. Sending you love and warmth. I'll happily call her a cunt for you, sure she'll be along at some point to check her most recent reviews. Consider it done, dear heart 😘
Thank you all. ♥ I've probably had one too many tonight, sorry for totally me-railing. Husband's been in Ireland since the beginning of the week so he was with her, and it was peaceful. I've been having a lot of wine on the sofa with the dog and I'm going to have a splitting headache tomorrow morn, but she loved a booze up so she'd have approved.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

MancBee

VIP Member
I’m glad this has carried over and nobody has commented what I was going to say: that being we could all pick half a dozen spoons each 😃
No, the spoons are all mine.

Not because I want to use them, I want to take them to the recycling. Nobody should go anywhere near those manky filthy health hazards. They need melting down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack can't stand that there's a group of people who see right through her. She thought she'd win us over with thread 31 but of course her personality's so appalling that she couldn't keep her mask on for more than half an hour. This is the only way she can communicate with us now. Plus she's probably also trying to create a chaos in the hopes that we'll be distracted from the £10k TT donation plus the other charity donations from the Tshirts. Hence yesterday's trifle thread which directly contradicts her previous trifle thread and now this. She probably thinks everyone's like her and can't keep more than one thing in our heads for more than a few hours. But unfortunately for her, the Action Fraud rumbles on 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Squigs can insult Tattle as much as they like in defence of Jack, but within these threads people have shared so much of their own experiences and I've never seen anyone respond with anything other than love and respect. So yeah, sometimes we may share a bit of guff and a few jokes, but I still think this is a much nicer online community than the one that exists in Jack's twitter replies. Long live the cabal!

• Heart
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Has anyone been followed by any ‘odd’ accounts recently? They are locked with 0 followers? Something in my tiny mind is telling me it’s Jack but wanted to check if anyone else had noticed?
Just went and checked my recent followers, nothing like you describe but I did find one with this as their pinned tweet.:ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-03-11 10.53.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
In breaking news.......£2500+ a month now considered 'barely any financial benefit' by ill-informed Squigs

• Haha
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I guarantee she's become well known among therapists in her region. Or should that be notorious.
She literally hand picks her therapists to hear what she wants to hear.

There's also a BIG difference between a therapist and an actual psychiatrist or psychologist. Jack, hun, you need one of the latter, but you wont like what they have to say and you're too lazy to do the actual hard work it takes to 'get better'.

Fav thing one of my doctors says all the time- 'We can't make you better, but you can be better', as in, schizophrenia is incurable, but I can (and have!) work really hard to deal with it and live a better life as a result.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Shawads

VIP Member
What's the BLM money? Think it was before my time
Before my tattle time too, have been aware of jack for years and was following her until I came here but completely missed the BLM stuff. Sounds awful even for her , how the hell did she monetise it?
Evil. I sometimes feel guilty for how critical I can be of her but it's stuff like this and saying that her and SB have respiratory problems due to their living situation.
I have been very poor and grew up vulnerably housed, it was horrendous, my parent was a terrible parent who never put the children's needs first, we were thrown into some vile situations and many of my physical and mental health issues are related to neglect.
with the profile jack has, her 30k stash and of course her family and celeb mates, there is no way on earth she needs to keep him living in a place which is jeopardising his health long-term.
It's foul, nasty , cruel and above all selfish.
She's dined out on the SB baby poverty stories forever and for her ten years later to be still talking living in substandard accomodation and planning on selling her stuff again is absolutely fucking bonkers.
I think I am triggered by her absolute narcissistic selfish ways because I know how much I have suffered in my life because of the way I lived as a child.
That poor kid, his dad really needs to step up to get his child out of there

• Heart
Reactions: 76

colouredlines

VIP Member
Re: Jack Lives Matter

It was a very long video - 10 minutes or more, IIRC. Jack described herself as "as white as mayonnaise" (she was on a contract with Hellmann's at the time) and told everyone they should be ignoring her (YES PLEASE) and listening to black people. For 10 minutes.

She promised to donate any ad revenue to BLM, and she included the world's most basic reading list in the video description - literally what you'd get if you googled "anti racism for dummies".

The video was deleted very quickly, and the only trace of it today is this Facebook post:

Screenshot_20220312-004230_Facebook.jpg

Most comments are the typical fawning nonsense, and some have been deleted, but anyone who dared to question Saint Jack got the standard treatment:

Screenshot_20220312-004320_Facebook.jpg

Someone else (not white) mildly disagreed with the way Jack presented the issues:

Screenshot_20220312-005215_Facebook.jpg

Adding this squiggle's comment for bonus WTF points. Thick as a bowl of slop, these people.

Screenshot_20220312-005251_Facebook.jpg

In conclusion, an all-round dreadful episode. Let's be grateful for Jack's usual policy of ignoring all world events that do not give her an excuse to a) rattle the tip jar or b) claim that Boris Johnson is roaming the streets, gleefully killing the poor.

ETA: can't remember if it was then or another occasion that Jack claimed she would refuse to appear on all-white panels. Going by this week's Select Committee, she has now abandoned this stance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Can I have the cakebricks and some Sticky Brown Poo, pls? We could save an absolute fortune on site.

*waves to Canal* apols for the absence; my MH took a bit of a turn for the worse, but getting sorted now. Big love from a smol Herr to all, especially those who have been triggered by recent events x

• Heart
Reactions: 74
That squig slagging us off 100% owns a Dead People Cant Riot shirt. Pure fascist vibes, so aye. Why do people need a job in the 'real world' like if I was gainfully employed I could still be a massive bitch and make bots in my spare time? I wonder if they own lots of ethnic furniture and have a chorister son 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Apropos of nothing but does anyone else find it amusing that she’s been doing this ten years and she STILL has to introduce herself every time she speaks?
All the videos and clips of her that I’ve seen she starts with *NASAL* Hi, I’m Jack Monroe, you may know me from XYZ
It’s very Troy McClure!
9EA493B1-805D-41DA-81E7-C4E32F9E9E0B.jpeg

“ hello, I’m Jack Monroe.You may remember me from thread 31. I’m here today to talk to you about Jack Monroe and how happy and successful they are. Toot toot cablevile!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

jenny2603

VIP Member
Bone chilling. LJC always seemed to be forced into commenting on the posts or reposting them too, saying how lucky she was. "I'm v v lucky", typed out like a robot on each one 💀
"She's treating me very well and I urge the government to listen to her demands"

• Haha
Reactions: 72

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m struggling to keep up so sorry if this is dumped in the middle of something but I cannot believe we’re nearly at the second anniversary of DKL! Matt Tebbutt probably still hasn’t recovered!

When I’m old(er) and I look back on the first lockdown, my overriding memories will be “terrible” and thread 31. And nobody can ever take those away from me 😍.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

jenny2603

VIP Member
Ughhh, having to grunk through 24hrs of Jack, which in jack-time is quite the ride.

But saw this and I'm puzzled. Why the FUCK would she be on either of these tariffs? They are tariffs that include boiler care as part of the monthly DD.... In case she hasn't mentioned it recently, she RENTS.

The boiler is maintained by the landlord. She only has to pay for the energy she uses. She's clearly gone onto the tariff page and scrolled through the various available ones until she found one shocking enough to share on twitter. Why are the squigs not questioning this? 🤔
The squigs never question anything she does. She could set fire to a food bank and they'd all be applauding her for heating up food for poors who can't afford to turn their oven on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Emmapism

VIP Member
The squigs giving her money when she has book deals and collabs with brands.........need their heads read. Do you think she partnered with Octopus Energy and Hellman's and Del Monte and the Bristol Stool Chart for free? Think she writes for the Guardian/Express/ Mirror for free?

She 👏gets 👏 way 👏 more 👏 money 👏 than 👏 most 👏 of 👏 you

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
Yep, it’s far far easier to be conned than actually admit you’ve been conned.

We do also need a very succinct fact sheet or something - thing is, it’s a slow drip rather than one provable thing she’s done. I think most people end up here after months of suspicion and a feeling something’s ‘off’ rather than thinking she’s actually a criminal mastermind. The more it goes on, the more fans she gets, but I think also more people start to question it all a bit too.

I would also like to say: JACK DELVEY!!! JACK SOROKIN!!! WE SEE YOU!! (I’ve finished watching it now).
Yeah, it happens very slowly. The process tends to be something like:

- Jack posts her Paypal because her website is broken and she can't afford to fix it
- A well-meaning IT squig offers to help, Jack thankyous them on Twitter
- IT squig realises this is a minor issue, emails Jack, never hears back, forgets about it & moves on
- Two months later Jack posts her Paypal because her website is broken and she can't afford to fix it
- IT squig starts to think, "hang on a minute..." and begins investigation, leading to hours lost in the world of sideboards, spooooons, and bags of shit

• Haha
  • Heart