Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Was Sybil the film/ book/ True story ref a girl with 'multiple personalities'? I do remember it, and I remember learning about it cos someone like tears for fears did an album called Songs from The Big Chair which I'm sure was a Sybil reference?
Yes it was.. saw it as a kid and it's stayed with me ever since..not sure about the album tho

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lazarus

VIP Member
Late to the party so sorry for bringing this up again but I found the sock account. The bio no longer has the illuminati bit. I'm not sure if the name and profile pic have been changed as I did not see it earlier. Profile pic is a cat and the name is quite normal however the surname references a cruel abode for lagomorphs. Does that tally cabal?
Is it still locked?

Reactions: 11

Powershower

Chatty Member
Not this exactly - but.... I've been blocked by an account which I've absolutely no doubt is a JM sock account - and this happened at exactly the same time JM themselves blocked me. Only odd in that I've never mentioned her name, or used any coded name or referred to her in any way at all - my account has always been locked and I've not got many followers - in fact I had JM blocked before she blocked me (I know...petty:D) . I'm not sure it's a good idea to reveal the sock, but it's a very active account and I'm utterly convinced it's her. It was actively tweeting pretty much all the time she was off her main account last summer.
How do you see who has blocked you?

Reactions: 11