Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think WE were supposed to do anything though? Doesn't that break the rules? I've never actually interacted with Jack or RSM on social media which are the main threads I follow on here.
I'm only joking, god knows I'm about as tiktok literate as Jack seems to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
eBay sellers are odd, I remember buying something hard to get for my son and I lost the bid, so I moved on and just by chance found another one. The next day only for the eBay person to message me and say the buyer had pulled out and that I was now the winner. I told her I had purchased it elsewhere so no longer needed it and she got all arsey with me. I was like pet, I didn't win it so I moved on....honestly some people.

mr kcc buys a lot on ebay and apparently it's really common for sellers to get their mates to put in fake bids to inflate the price. mate isn't going to actually buy item, so seller messages next bid, saying winning bid didn't work out

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I didn't think WE were supposed to do anything though? Doesn't that break the rules? I've never actually interacted with Jack or RSM on social media which are the main threads I follow on here.
But also, thinking about it, I'm not sure that a tiktok video *would* be against the rules, it's not like you're directly contacting anyone, just putting your thoughts/findings out there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am too BUSY can't be bothered to count my spoons but I do use the set we got for our wedding as our everyday ones.

Someone on an old forum I used made the point about getting the joy from using your nice stuff and not leaving it up to only be briefly used on special occasions and it always stuck with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Good news everyone! The ebay spoon ephemera seller reached out to me, having recognised me as the famous traumatised sideboard, and sent me 20 boxes of spoons for only £400 (plus £90 postage). It's tetanus and iron oxide stew for dinner tonight, what a treat 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
It's always the really silly stuff she catches herself out in the lies with. A very odd and fabricated tale of 'can you believe what happened to little old me' to impress the squigs 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It's always the really silly stuff she catches herself out in the lies with. A very odd and fabricated tale of 'can you believe what happened to little old me' to impress the squigs 😬
Exactly, Jack can't bring herself to just say look what a lovely eBay haul I bought today (if she needs to post anything), she over embellishes and polishes every stupid thing. Good liars know you should keep it simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
20 boxes of spoons for only £400 (plus £90 postage).
Wow they must have really liked you and wanted to reward your unique specialness, this is true ✨karma✨. What a bargain! But also an excellent investment in your future, should you happen to fall upon hard times.
I'd love for Jack to take some of her spoons onto Antique's Roadshow, and for them to build them up only to then come to the conclusion (while holding a close-up on Jack's face) that they're worth £20 in total. The dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow they must have really liked you and wanted to reward your unique specialness, this is true ✨karma✨. What a bargain! But also an excellent investment in your future, should you happen to fall upon hard times.
I'd love for Jack to take some of her spoons onto Antique's Roadshow, and for them to build them up only to then come to the conclusion (while holding a close-up on Jack's face) that they're worth £20 in total. The dream.
Jack (gurning) 'no worries, mate, I can feed a family of eleventyfour for a week with that' and everyone clapped 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Good news everyone! The ebay spoon ephemera seller reached out to me, having recognised me as the famous traumatised sideboard, and sent me 20 boxes of spoons for only £400 (plus £90 postage). It's tetanus and iron oxide stew for dinner tonight, what a treat 😌
Oh wow, sounds delicious! I've put a tenner in your tip jar in anticipation of the recipe x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've been pondering why Jack tells such pointless silly lies so often.
She has always done it online from what I can see. Difference now being Tattle keeps receipts. Before she could delete tweets and evidence and just deny it ever happened. I mean this spoons business. Pre Tattle she could spin this pointless daft yarn to much accolade from twitter telling her she deserves such luck after all she does for people 😂
Now she just looks a bit silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been pondering why Jack tells such pointless silly lies so often.
She has always done it online from what I can see. Difference now being Tattle keeps receipts. Before she could delete tweets and evidence and just deny it ever happened. I mean this spoons business. Pre Tattle she could spin this pointless daft yarn to much accolade from twitter telling her she deserves such luck after all she does for people 😂
Now she just looks a bit silly.
Jack on the front page of next month's Diva - EVIL TATTLE TROLLS DISSED MY SPOONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm a little concerned for GH Squig. If Jack decides to quote tweet and make a 'thing' of it we all know how that will go.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Block and move on GoHenry squiggle- your work is done. You can sit with us though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is HOUSE in capitals? Where the duck did she expect something she ordered to turn up?
Screenshot_20220115-173224.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I'm a little concerned for GH Squig. If Jack decides to quote tweet and make a 'thing' of it we all know how that will go.
OTOH, TD would defend her, I am certain of it. And TD is more than a match for Jack, with influential followers to boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I was at an activity today for my kids and on they way home we spotted a charity shop we rarely go into but had some decent bits in the window my kids were interested in. I spotted a massive box full of cutlery for 20p each. She was robbed!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.