Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to propose an addition to the first post of each new thread:

LIGHT IN EYES STATUS ON/OFF

Reactions: 63
After two unreported burglaries, all that's left is her rusty spoons and sideboards. She cool. She cool.

Reactions: 24
Oh my days. It's like the Greatest Hits.

Back in the kitchen
Feel more like myself than I ever have
New recipes coming soon (what happened to the dozens on post-its that were supposed to be destined for the new book?)
Gently, softly doing things
Promising stuff that will either last a few days or never materialise at all
Not doing this for the money (but please give me money)

In summary:

Reactions: 64
Suggestion for thread title Jack Monroe #241 Running with Unexpected Twists and Turns

Reactions: 17
That’s genius/ you could have one of those 200 step by step magazine collections - free Jackdoll week by week and a new piece to build your own s****y bungalow.

Reactions: 28
so now we have PinkyPromise Jack -

Fuck off Jack, you must think we were born behind the door.
Excuse me, she was too POOR to have a door when she gave birth, all she had was a radiator to silently rip off the wall!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.