Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to propose an addition to the first post of each new thread:

🚨 LIGHT IN EYES πŸ‘€ STATUS ON/OFF 🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
after the trauma of the recent burglaries, i suppose it makes sense to announce when you're vacating your property for likes from strangers.
shame she didn't report it to the police, as i'm sure they'd have given some tips for keeping the house safe, including DON'T bleeping TELL THE WORLD WHEN YOU'RE GOING OUT.
After two unreported burglaries, all that's left is her rusty spoons and sideboards. She cool. She cool. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my days. It's like the Greatest Hits.

πŸŽ†Back in the kitchen
πŸŽ†Feel more like myself than I ever have
πŸŽ†New recipes coming soon (what happened to the dozens on post-its that were supposed to be destined for the new book?)
πŸŽ†Gently, softly doing things
πŸŽ†Promising stuff that will either last a few days or never materialise at all
πŸŽ†Not doing this for the money (but please give me money)

In summary:

tenor.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Suggestion for thread title Jack Monroe #241 Running with Unexpected Twists and Turns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There could be a range of cuddly toys to collect. The many incarnations of Jack.
The longer you subscribe the more you get. You could buy a specifically designed display case to show off the collection.

Sad thing is, there would be squiggles that would jump at the chance.
That’s genius/ you could have one of those 200 step by step magazine collections - free Jackdoll week by week and a new piece to build your own s****y bungalow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
πŸ™„ so now we have PinkyPromise Jack - πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

duck off Jack, you must think we were born behind the door.
Excuse me, she was too POOR to have a door when she gave birth, all she had was a radiator to silently rip off the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.