Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be really lovely if she didn't have literal mounds of cutlery already. I love old things. But I love to USE old things otherwise what's the point in having them?

Really sad and troubling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
People used to use those stupid (and not particularly accurate scales) until digital ones came along you bleeping idiot or maybe you'll be returning to an abacus or bartering with stones next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not going to list things she could have done with just under £70 but buying lots of cutlery she doesn’t need isn’t one of them.

Again, not really sure what is going on but something isn’t right.

This won’t make her feel better, more complete or inspire her to start doing something again. It is a sticking plaster.

😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"My grandmother fled a fascist dictatorship and brought prized family possessions as a security; thankfully those possessions survived, which means they're perfect to palm off on a low-rent food destroyer cook."

That squig needs to sit down and have a big think.
This has really shocked me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.