Jack Monroe #239 Error when subscribing. Please try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A) this is the kind of content we are here for. Facts, backed up by actual data. #deductionoverinductioneverytime (sort of).

B) If she is bringing in this much (over £20k) every year for doing pretty much nothing then her shouty tweets mean even less. Why are we the only ones who care?

Everyone else: ALPACAS 🦙
I'm here for the excel education!.......and the alpacas😬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack counts every moment she is awake as 'work'. Some when she's asleep too.
Last year was 'no spend', this year is clearly 'no work'.

There seemingly was no part time, low paid job, nor nutrition course, nor new book, nor any other opportunity to come her way.

I doubt there was a date night, I doubt SB comes round much (100% supervised access methinks), I doubt she has any real friends left at this point.

You'd feel bad for the lass if you weren't aware she is a product of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Last year was 'no spend', this year is clearly 'no work'.

There seemingly was no part time, low paid job, nor nutrition course, nor new book, nor any other opportunity to come her way.

I doubt there was a date night, I doubt SB comes round much (100% supervised access methinks), I doubt she has any real friends left at this point.

You'd feel bad for the lass if you weren't aware she is a product of her own making.
I reckon he just lives with his dad full time now and she hasn’t bothered to let anyone know. Just knocks around all day in the Shungalow(TM) wailing softly and mincing her slops.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Fortunate enough to get her basic needs covered so she can devote the majority of her time to activism *. I would have thought the minimum her patreons deserved was a monthly update of what she had been doing. So many people advocate, volunteer, fundraise in addition to working a job to pay the bills. What a gift something like this would be to them.
* I am not saying this is what she is doing, but this is what her donors think is happening, don't they?

I wish someone would do an investigative journo piece on her. This behaviour seriously needs exposing.

Her food is not my cup of tea, but her beginner As level at best knowledge of politics is ridiculous. Her research seems mostly based on her say and biased media accounts, most of her own knowledge is based on biased fist waving anger of why haven't I got what they got?! None of it is helpful or useful.

To understand politics you have to grasp and understand both sides regardless of how you feel about it and make a sensible decision on what needs to be done moving forward. Anger, ego and self appreciation and are not useful( hence why the current parliament are useless)

Parliament needs to stop the he said she said and actually address proper issues and learn to work together to make a workable system in which the people and the system and work hand in hand.

In recent years the constant mud slinging from all sides has resulted in the real neglect of what's important.
it's student politics, isn't it?

Reactions: 38
Did we know that Jack lost the full use of her hands at the age of 29 😔. How is she going to manage without Caroline-with-the-hands?

View attachment 986046
Can you imagine if others adopted this level of customer service 🙄?
Just before Christmas I had a missing parcel from Next. They'd sent it to my old house for some bizarre reason. They were apologetic and gave me a £10 voucher as well as sending another parcel to my actual house.
Can you imagine if they treated it like Jack?
'Yeah, that's completely our fault but we can't use our hands so stop harassing me you troll'

• Haha
Reactions: 45
All the draining board chat yesterday made me remember this cursed image. Why in the name of LJC is she so het up about which side her drainer's on if all she's going to do is use it as yet another piece of furniture to mount with her Mediterranean arse?

Screenshot_20220113-130635_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
All the draining board chat yesterday made me remember this cursed image. Why in the name of LJC is she so het up about which side her drainer's on if all she's going to do is use it as yet another piece of furniture to mount with her Mediterranean arse?

View attachment 986199
Ooooooo, just look at the lack of space and light. What a perfectly impractical kitchen in every way.

My heart bleeds for, Jack. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think LJC was slowly, gently, carefully trying to escape for up to a year. Culminating in happy place/Polski sklep/Elf MP/ Headmaster apology/dayhab

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OT but just seen her new pfp......is she trying to look like Jlo? Has she darkened her skin ( that's problematic), how the hell does she manage to look different in every pic WTF???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love the spreadsheet and in depth analysis. Just to be 100% fair, she will have some expenses for the postcards she does send out (we have seen her followers mention them occasionally, so I believe she does occasionally send something out, though clearly not at the level promised). On the profits (patreon income - expenses for print, stamps, etc.) she will be taxed. So she's not going to have a pure profit of £20,000, but regardless, it's nuts that she has anywhere near this and keeps claiming poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Watching a 13 year old on Stephs packed lunch doing a better job of a cooking segment than our Jack 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OT but just seen her new pfp......is she trying to look like Jlo? Has she darkened her skin ( that's problematic), how the hell does she manage to look different in every pic WTF???
Sunbeams, curtains, lights being back on and off...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the spreadsheet and in depth analysis. Just to be 100% fair, she will have some expenses for the postcards she does send out (we have seen her followers mention them occasionally, so I believe she does occasionally send something out, though clearly not at the level promised). On the profits (patreon income - expenses for print, stamps, etc.) she will be taxed. So she's not going to have a pure profit of £20,000, but regardless, it's nuts that she has anywhere near this and keeps claiming poverty.
I think she used to occasionally send stuff out, but I'm fairly sure that for the last 12 months or so nothing will have been sent. So zero expenses in that time at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 986199
Poor orange jumpsuit.

We mourn its autumnal hues, lost in the #blackening, forever to be remembered in this way, now existing with its friends in their faded glory, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.