Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually hinting that someone on here is involved. The calculating witch. I hope she tells Essex Police about her recent drug use and association with users; that's an avenue of investigation for sure.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Why doesn’t she have CCTV? She’s mentioned feeling unsafe in her home, the stalkers, the burglaries. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 46
I don’t think she’s implying that, just that she can’t list her posessions because of course we think she shouldn’t have any.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So she hasn’t even made a police report yet? Calculating is exactly what you are Jack monroe.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Happy New Year to all our Fraus down under. Watching the fireworks off the harbour bridge and they are, as always, spectacular. Hope 2022 brings an end to this Covid nightmare we seem to be stuck in.
Happy New Year, peace and fortitude to you all. I think I may be the only east coast Australian here, so stay tuned from more cheer as our central timezone kicks in.

Now I'd like information on the six major life disasters. Is it six, or about six?

In 48 hours, so we've heard, there's been two x half hours of self lurve and care quietening the chaos of a head. There's been five hours of hair dyeing, and that wasn't a disaster. There's been success getting the website up after 14 hours of crack team work; the disaster part relating thereto was in October, so that can't be it. The alleged robbery is not one of the six. So how many major life disasters, and in what time frame? The bulleted cheese was a disaster for food, but not Jack, unless not trending was a disaster. Son discussion, generously say 20 mins. Thinking aloud here. Was gifted a new book (not a disaster.) Told big lies about therapist friends took some time

I give up

Who gave her the time turner pendant, and could they spin it back further, to about 2009, please, to spare us these lies?

Jack Monroe and the Six Major Life Disasters, approximately

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She's an absolute bloody idiot. She's discovered she's been burgled so the first thing she's doing is tweeting about it, followed by a walk?! How about, you know, calling the bleeping police?! Obvious lies or else she's not calling the police because she knows exactly who has done it, one of her j1g mates v

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Insurance is dirt cheap if you RENT. My tenants insurance is about £12 a month with a £100 excess. I didn’t need to send them an inventory or anything and it took about five minutes to set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So she hasn’t even made a police report yet? Calculating is exactly what you are Jack monroe.
It is a bit strange that when you have been burgled is to announce it on Twitter rather than calling the police 🤔
Also wait for the rattle rattle

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She was up all night dying her hair but didn't hear a burgular ransacking through 40 boxes?! That must have been loud in the dead of night.

Or she's so disorganised and chaotic that it happened days ago and she's only just noticed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Just back from the supermarket and haven't grunked but is she accusing us of burglary????

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Insurance is dirt cheap if you RENT. My tenants insurance is about £12 a month with a £100 excess. I didn’t need to send them an inventory or anything and it took about five minutes to set up.
Which is exactly what was said last time. For all she reads here she doesn’t take much notice. If she’s only just noticed the burglary does that mean she’s not been in the shed every day? Which I guess means that Dash is no longer with us?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
The property Jack rents (yes, she rents!!!!) is massive for one person. It is even massive if her son truly does live there. How on earth can Jack have enough stuff to fill such a huge space and still need a garage and outdoor kitchen sheds to accommodate the overspill?

Also, what sort of old man's trinkets would be worth the bother of stealing. Surely if they were of any value, sentimental or monetary, you would ensure they were in the house, not in some unheated, damp garage or outhouse.

Jack has so many surplus possessions, if she sorted out what was really necessary and got rid of all the other stuff then it would be like a weight lifted. I know minimalism isn't for everyone, but the amount of tatt Jack has is off the scale. Putting stuff into boxes to "sort out later" isn't the answer either. Why not sort it out there and then?

Plus where is Dash? Was he living in a glorified storage unit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.