Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I can fully understand why if it's already been burgled once you'd still leave the only things you have of your grandad's in your garage - especially if you're too busy pissing about with rancid cheese mess and terrible eye makeup to move them somewhere safer 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Perhaps stop sharing endless photos on social media showing exactly where you live and the amount of pricey stuff you have hoarded. Just a thought? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wondering what she did in a past life like the one she's living now isn't full of lies and manipulation. And bad hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You'd think that....after being "burgled", she'd improve security, take stock of what was missing, and get some bleeping insurance.

What a total nobette

• Haha
Reactions: 58
2A14EAD6-DFBF-4EF7-A921-07AE20FEC676.jpeg

No enjoyment here. That is terrible, Jack, and coming off Twitter is the right thing to do.

and getting home insurance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
How is it destroyed? Is the garage so cold and wet that, if it happened overnight, it's ruined? duck off.

The same garage that she thought it was ok to keep a little rabbit in.

God she's the absolute worst.

A final frenzy of grifting to see out the year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Jack, you have lost the bleeping plot, mate. Stop speaking directly to us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Sorry I can’t help myself. This is more attention seeking as I expect she didn’t manage to score any NYE invites.

Nah, it's cos small boy is off to parties, she's not invited, so we're having a boo hoo poor me tin rattle moment. Edit to add: I have not one jot of sympathy whatsoever, even if it is true. Having experienced her nastiness first hand, from her, as have several of us ninnies, I praise beans recipes have been destroyed in garagegate II xx

• Heart
🎻
Oh duck off Jack, you’re at home all day long, awake all night, you have a male house mate and you’ve been robbed twice in the last couple of weeks but the 12 weeks you were in an aparthotel in London all your stuff was safe 🧐🙄
You’ve got a bastard big house, if the thing that was your granddads was so important you would treat it with some respect and either keep it in your home or get some proper security on your outbuilding. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I don’t believe a word of it. Convenience when there is a tax bill that all the documentary evidence has gone missing. And no this isn’t revelling in anyone’s misfortune…. It is wanting someone who is quite obviously rich to pay their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Still trying to catch up (again) but have jumped forward to add my theory about Jack's new persona...

Jack died all her clothes black thinking that she was somehow channelling the spirit of Coco Chanel and her famous little black dress.
Now with all the bright makeup, she is channelling the spirit of Co Co the clown.

Well all Cocos are interchangeable.
As you were...off to catch up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I just don't buy it.
They wouldn't ransack a bunch of boxes with paperwork in. They grab and go.
I'm not even starting on the leaving a grandparents mementos in a cold, damp shed.

• Heart
How is it destroyed? Is the garage so cold and wet that, if it happened overnight, it's ruined? duck off.

The same garage that she thought it was ok to keep a little rabbit in.

God she's the absolute worst.

A final frenzy of grifting to see out the year
Isn’t that where the rabbit lived?
If she’s left paper n boxes in there with the rabbit- they’ve just shat n pee’d all over the stuff.

man’s as horrid as it is, why put such important stuff in a damp garage/shed when you live in a crappy bungalow with 3 bedrooms a huge lounge n dining room??

stupid is as stupid does

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Maybe I’ll resolve to believe more next year - but it’s still 2021 and I don’t believe any of it.

Unpublished recipes is another delay for the next book.

No enjoyment about anyone being burgled, but you could have got insurance after the last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe the intruders were looking for the mole recipe? Or the leftovers recipes?

As for the burglaries.... when you use you end up dealing with people who might need to burgle to supplement their own habits. Users talk. The community is tight. Images of her house and its expensive contents are everywhere. There's a reason why I never post about my own stuff online.

Also, insurance would cost about as much as her recent haul of hair dye, cuts, pleather shirts, and Halloween crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.