Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the masks...

The website issue adds to my thought it's been removed for security weaknesses. Going back to the version before something was added could be years ago. The lack of ads also points to this.

Backup strategies vary, but I'd have expected it to be a simpler task to update to current standards than go back 3 years. I'd expect a monthly backup as minimum for a site with that potential volume (based on SEO and SM followers).

Not long till the next Patreon update!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Christ Almighty, how many people does she think need to run one crappy website? The most IT guys I've ever seen in one place was five running an entire NHS Trust over six sites, eight remote clinics, home based access and all the bloody medical equipment.
My son runs a data centre pretty much by himself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
B00F70BA-A1CE-4165-BE2A-0481F6131B8F.png

I love that taxman is peeking out from above the mask. He’s always watching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Christ Almighty, how many people does she think need to run one crappy website? The most IT guys I've ever seen in one place was five running an entire NHS Trust over six sites, eight remote clinics, home based access and all the bloody medical equipment.
Back in 05/06 there were 6 of us on site permanently from the UK plus 6 more from our offshore office. That was in New Jersey 🔺 though! If they'd had proper coffee (sorry any Americans) we could have had half the numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A dozen engineers and experts 😭
Of course she has to have the most SEVERELY broken website in the history of the internet. Last time it broke it only took one tech guy to fix, now it's a crack team the size of my midsize national employer's IT department.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Perhaps other fraus know more than me, but her website is hosted by WordPress...I mean, that's pretty reliable isn't it?
Def lying and hiding from hmrc ...or others perhaps? Angry patreon squiggs? Who bleeping knows ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The masks are making me feel a bit confused and anonymous. It makes me worry most that she might be amongst us, hiding from HMRC.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20211231-002009_Fenix.jpg

Indeed, Squig, indeed — why not just make effing cheese sauce when and if required…

God, she really is tit, knows nothing about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She doesn't understand backups, it reads like she only had the one

1640911652886.png

And something happened last year, seems odd not to have had fresh backups after this

1640911929413.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.